It's Here Gold Championship 200! (Thread)

Mr - Hammer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: It's Here Gold Championship 200! (Thread)

Well Queens Park Rangers are still fighting on well in to the season now, beat the drop last year hope to do the same again here is my full starting 11.

(GK) Jack Butland - Big part of the long term hear, when I got him and Redmond for Cesar I knew I was on to a winner see another rise next season to around the 87 mark.

(RB) Bosingwa - Never going to be able to shift the 88 ratted star use to be a big fan of his but now he is just a drain to my wage bill.

(CB) © Gallas - What a signing he has been played 21 games since joining big fan of the French star.

(CB) Carvalho - The Portugal center half still has life in him coming back from being side lined and at a 90 is the main attraction to our back line.

(LB) Friedrich - The German center half has changed roles to suit the team fitting in well and at a 88 has no competition on that side of the pitch.

(DM) (Main player) Scott Parker - Payed 16m for my all time best player he has fitted in well and will be here as long as I am.

(DM) Tymoschuk - Was the first big name to the squad played 38 games and going strong in to this season.

(RAM) Park - Another who has lost his touch only there till I fill the gap next season with Redmond.

(CAM) - Taarabt - What a star will easy find a home if I was to sell only time will tell on him.

(LAM) - None over then all time great Ryan Giggs - Since signing been a key name and will play out his final seasons here.

(ST) - Gone with just one in the form of Erding cost the squad 8m and only has to fight off Cisse and Zamora.

• 1 month later...

120px-Brentford.gif

New Manager in Division 3

This afternoon Brentford football club have announced the apointment of AJ Manager as their new manager for next season. After a disappointing finish to a season that had many thinking Brentford could reach the playoffs a change was needed at the club. That change has come in the form of AJ Manager, who leaves France this afternoon after a successful season with Montpellier in Division 1 that saw them finish 3rd in the league behind Marseille and PSG. It is reported that the manager was after a new challenge, one hes sure to get in the English 3rd tier.

• 10 months later...

Brentford Promoted to Championship

Brentford Left it until the last day of the season to be crowned English Division 3 champions. The day started with both Brentford and Bournemouth already promoted to Division 2 next season but the number 1 spot was still up for grabs with Brentford on 91 points and Bournemouth on 90 points however a 5-3 win against Bradford City and a 2-1 loss for Bournemouth against south coast rivals Portsmouth meant Brentford finished top of the league by 4 points.

Stand Out Players:

Asamoah Gyan

who joined Brentford for 6.6 million towards the end of last season had a standout first full season with Brentford being named as the leagues best player with 13 man of the match displays and recieving the golden boot for 24goals in 34 games also managing 13 assists.

Danny Ings

Who like Gyan joined Brentford towards the end of last season for a bargain price of 1.6 million pushed Gyan for the golden boot all season with 1 less goal at 23 in 37 games for the Bees but provided 1 more assist with 14 and picking up 10 man of the macth performances.

Bobley Anderson 13 goals and Berahino 12 goals also worth a mention.

Ravel Morrision

Topped the league assists with 20 in 39 games with Adam Lallana mananging 11 in his first full season at the club.

Defenders Godfrey Oboabona, Kyle Bartley, Kenneth Omeruo and Stoppila Sunzu also worth a mention for solid performances at the back.

Next

Brentford now look to strengthen in some areas for the Championship but may have to sell some star players to fund any transfer bids

• 4 weeks later...

Brentford Promoted to Championship

Brentford Left it until the last day of the season to be crowned English Division 3 champions. The day started with both Brentford and Bournemouth already promoted to Division 2 next season but the number 1 spot was still up for grabs with Brentford on 91 points and Bournemouth on 90 points however a 5-3 win against Bradford City and a 2-1 loss for Bournemouth against south coast rivals Portsmouth meant Brentford finished top of the league by 4 points.

Stand Out Players:

Asamoah Gyan

who joined Brentford for 6.6 million towards the end of last season had a standout first full season with Brentford being named as the leagues best player with 13 man of the match displays and recieving the golden boot for 24goals in 34 games also managing 13 assists.

Danny Ings

Who like Gyan joined Brentford towards the end of last season for a bargain price of 1.6 million pushed Gyan for the golden boot all season with 1 less goal at 23 in 37 games for the Bees but provided 1 more assist with 14 and picking up 10 man of the macth performances.

Bobley Anderson 13 goals and Berahino 12 goals also worth a mention.

Ravel Morrision

Topped the league assists with 20 in 39 games with Adam Lallana mananging 11 in his first full season at the club.

Defenders Godfrey Oboabona' date=' Kyle Bartley, Kenneth Omeruo[/b'] and Stoppila Sunzu also worth a mention for solid performances at the back.

Next

Brentford now look to strengthen in some areas for the Championship but may have to sell some star players to fund any transfer bids

How u getting on now

-

Any decent free teams in 200?

Archived