YBR - Young Brazilian Risers (Predictions on the first page)

AbuDhabi

YBR -
Young
Brazilian
Risers

344xmo5.jpg

What YBR will offer ? The proposal of YBR is to share with every manager knowledge about new talents of Brazilian football, transfers, information, statistics and everything that you want to know about Brazilian football.

The YBR thread is made mainly to show the future predictions for rating changes, but any forumer must ask anything about the brazilian football, known as a home of soccer "magicians".

Every week the predictions may be updated depending in the requirement of this, we want to make this thread an active place to share everything with each other, if you want to know a current form of a player, you would ask, if you want to know a rumour of a transfer, you would ask.

Every week as well I'll post a weekly post called "Brazilianess" showing the young player of the week here in Brasileirão (Brazilian Serie A).

Let's start it right now, enjoy it and make it better.

Brasileirão Série A YBR predictions:

In alphabetic order:

Atlético Goianiense (Current Place - 20th)

Reniê (CB - 23 years old)
-

Eron (LB/LM - 20 years old)
-

Diogo Campos (CF - 21 years old)
-

Atlético Mineiro (Current Place - 2nd)

Marcos Rocha (RB/RM - 23 years old)
-
85/

Bernard (AM/WING - 20 years old)
-
86/

Bahia (Current Place - 13th)

Lulinha (AM/FWD - 22 years old)
-
83/

Gabriel (FWD/AM - 22 years old)
-

Botafogo (Current Place - 6th)

Dória (CB/LB - 17 years old)
-

Jadson (CM/DM - 19 years old)
-
/

Lucas Zen (DM/DEF - 21 years old)
-

Elkeson (AM/FWD - 23 years old)
-

Cidinho (AM/WING - 19 years old)
-
80/

Corinthians (Current Place - 9th)

Guilherme Torres (DM/CM 21 years old)
-
82/

Willian Arão (DM/CM 18 years old)
-

Romarinho (FWD/WING - 21 years old)
-
/84

Coritiba (Current Place - 15th)

Luccas Claro (CB - 20 years old)
-

Sergio Manoel (DM/CB - 23 years old)
-

Junior Urso (DM - 23 years old)
-
83/

Everton Ribeiro (LM/AM - 23 years old)
-

Willian (DM - 23 years old)
-
84/

Cruzeiro (Current Place - 8th)

Rafael Donato (CB - 23 years old)
-
80/

Élber (CM/AM - 20 years old)
-

Figueirense (Current Place - 18th)

Roni (AM/WING - 21 years old)
-

Jackson (DM/CM - 22 years old)
-

Caio (FWD/WING - 22 years old)
-
85/

Flamengo (Current Place - 16th)

Marllon (CB - 20 years old)
-

Luiz Antonio (DM/CM - 21 years old)
-
84/

Mattheus (AM/WING - 18 years old)
-

Negueba (AM/WING - 20 yeard old)
-

Thomas (AM/WING - 19 years old)
-

Adryan (AM/WING - 18 years old)
-
/80

Fluminense (Current Place - 1st)

Wallace (RB/RM - 18 years old)
-
82/

Marcos Júnior (FWD - 19 years old)
-

Samuel Rosa (FWD/WING - 21 years old)
-

Wellington Nem (AM/FWD - 20 years old)
-
/87

Grêmio (Current Place - 3rd)

Fernando (DM/CM - 20 years old)
-
86/

Leandro Moura (FWD/AM - 19 years old)
-
83/

Internacional (Current Place - 7th)

Otávio (AM/WING - 17 years old)
-

Fred (AM/WING - 19 years old)
-

Leandro Damião (CF - 23 years old)
-

Náutico (Current Place - 12th)

Rhayner (FWD/AM - 22 years old)
-
83/

Palmeiras (Current Place - 19th)

Juninho (LB/LM - 22 years old)
-

Patrik (AM/WING - 22 years old)
-

Ponte Preta (Current Place - 10th)

Cicinho (RB/RM - 23 years old)
-
83/

Renê Junior (CM/DM - 22 years old)
-
/83

Nikão (FWD/AM - 20 years old)
-

Portuguesa (Current Place - 14th)

Ivan (RB/RM - 20 years old)
-

Ananias (AM/WING - 23 years old)
-

Santos (Current Place - 11th)

Rafael Cabral (GK - 22 years old)
-

Bruno Peres (RB/RM - 22 years old)
-

Paulo Henrique Ganso (AM/CM - 22 yrs old)
-
/

Felipe Anderson (AM/WING - 19 years old)
-

Victor Andrade (WING/FWD - 16 years old)
-

André (FWD - 21 years old)
-
/

Neymar (FWD/WING - 20 years old)
-
/91

Sport Recife (Current Place - 17th)

Reinaldo (LB/LM - 22 years old)
-

Rithely (DM/CM - 21 years old)
-

Marquinhos (FWD/AM - 22 years old)
-
83/

São Paulo (Current Place - 5th)

Douglas (RB/RM - 22 years old)
-

Rafael Tolói (CB - 21 years old)
-
/

Rodrigo Caio (DM/CB - 19 years old)
-

Lucas Moura (AM/WING - 20 years old)
-

Ademilson (CF - 18 years old)
-

Vasco da Gama (Current Place - 4th)

William Matheus (LB/LM - 22 years old)
-
82/

Auremir (DM/RB - 20 years old)
-

Douglas (CB - 22 years old)
-

Dedé (CB - 24 years old)
-

Willian Barbio (FWD/WING- 19 years old)
-
Top 3 YBR (Assists)

1 - Bernard (6)

2 - Lucas Moura (6)

3 - Rhayner (5)
Top 3 YBR (Topscorers)

1 - Caio (8)

2 - Elkeson (8)

3 - Neymar (8)
Top 3 YBR (MVP of the Season - )

1 - Bernard (Atlético Mineiro)

2 - Fernando (Grêmio)

3 - Wellington Nem (Fluminense)

"The Brazilianess"
1st Edition (23rd Fixture)

Bernard (Atlético Mineiro)

A little boy, thin and aloof, with an immeasurable skill, this is Bernard, who was our pick for this first edition because it had a gala performance this weekend at Atlético Mineiro.

Scored twice for his side and decided the match, with quick and confuing moves, it is a rare mix of skill with speed and efficiency, a guy to keep an eye to the future in world football, have been developing their football ever more due to too great partnership with Ronaldinho, with who has learned a lot and gained experience.

Another great performers of the week were: Guilherme Torres (Corinthians) , Elkeson (Botafogo).

There's two links, one for a report of the match a video with the two Bernard goals in this weekend, with Ronaldinho saying that he's happy of see the birth of another wonderful player.

The other link, is a direct one for the results of the weekend for this 23rd fixture, enjoy.

--> http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/atletico-mg/noticia/2012/09/r49-sobre-bernard-feliz-por-ver-o-nascimento-de-mais-um-craque.html#atleta-bernard

--> http://www.soccerway.com/national/brazil/serie-a/2012/regular-season/

"The Brazilianess"
2nd Edition (24th and 25th Fixture)

Romarinho (Corinthians)

Romarinho is a nightmare for Palmeiras, in his debut for Corinthians, he scored 2 goals, and this round, made ​​his mark again, and was celebrating with the fans mocking rival, which caused confusion.

Anyway, he already shows great progress as a player, is constantly evolving, it's a different boy who always seeks finalization, has good speed and good dribbling, is standing out and for Chelsea is better to beware the Club World Cup, because to stop this boy, is virtually impossible.

--> Direct link with the highlights of the derby, Corinthians x Palmeiras.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/corinthians/noticia/2012/09/gol-no-derbi-e-fim-de-jejum-animam-romarinho-e-mais-motivacao.html[/color]

PS: The "Brasileirão" is in the 26th round of 38, every information may be updated.

PS²: I'll take a look everyday to answer every question, enjoy it, hope to help and hope to get some reputation as well ;)

Have fun, proud, AbuDhabi.

"Gigante pela própria natureza"

Re: YBR - Young Brazilian Risers (Predictions on the first page)

Great tread men! keep it the good work! :D

If i remember the good riser i will post...

Thanks mate' date=' any help will be much appreciated![/font']

Amazing Thread Thanks

Thank you mate' date=' let's make it better[/color']

When will be revalutated this championship?

That's not up for me mate' date=' I really don't know, today the 23th round of the Serie A is going on, probably only when the championship will be finished they will update the ratings[/color']

Riferimento: Re: YBR - Young Brazilian Risers (Predictions on the first page)

Thanks mate' date=' any help will be much appreciated![/font']

Thank you mate, let's make it better

That's not up for me mate, I really don't know, today the 23th round of the Serie A is going on, probably only when the championship will be finished they will update the ratings

In which month finished the championship???

Thanks for putting the effort into this thread! Just one question, do you know if Ataide Elton (22, DM/CM, Internacional) will rise (and if so, what is your prediction)?

I notice he has 1534 minutes in Serie A this season, and is currently rated 82. The reason I ask is because I have him in a couple of teams and wondered how long it was worth hanging on to him.

Thanks.

Top thread man and really helpful. Keep it up ;]

There look like some great money-makers in this list' date=' but who would you say are the must-buy players, ones with 90+ potential? [/quote']

I assume that these are the obvious one who can get 90+ sooner or later :

1. Lucas Moura

2. Damiao

3. Dede

Also' date=' could you please let us know why you think Ganso will drop?

Cheers![/quote']

If im right he only has 5 league appearances so long. Pretty decent tho. But he will probably stay at 89 because he's doing fine in Copa Libertadores B)

Great thread! Thanks for putting this together.

There look like some great money-makers in this list' date=' but who would you say are the must-buy players, ones with 90+ potential?

Also, could you please let us know why you think Ganso will drop?

Cheers![/quote']

For sure mate, here we go:

To become a "90" player in Brazil is something almost impossible, that's just for the best of the best players, I can tell you players that with a transfer and sometime can get 90, hope that is that are you looking for :)

Leandro Damião (Awesome striker, to get 90 he just need a transfer for a mid-top club in Europe, top player, actual "9" for the NT.)

Paulo Henrique Ganso *I'll answer both questions about him (he's is into a whirlwind of problems, technical problems, can no longer get even close to what has showed as a key player, he is very sad, he wants a transfer because he do not feel valued as it should by Santos (Neymar is a superstar in Brazil , Ganso is a more shy guy, not so successful and receives less). Teams like Flamengo, São Paulo, Corinthians have shown interest to have him, but the board of Santos is not satisfied with the offered values and are not willing to negotiate him, he have been suffering with injuries for more than 1 year at least , not achieve a sequence, these are the reasons why I believe there is a chance of it dropping.)

(IF he may ever get back of his past good performs, he's a monster, with ridiculous passing skills, with lots of tools to become the "10" for the NT.)

Paulinho (He's a key player for the current "Libertadores" UCL of Americas champions, Corinthians, he's an interesting midfielder and will get 90 one day, for sure, Inter and Roma made offers this last window transfer, but he told that will only leave Corinthians after the World Championship in November.)

Lucas Moura (Will get 90 if he ever become a starter for PSG in near future, he's faster than 95% of wingers in the world and skilled to become a big player.)

Dedé (Another guy that only needs a transfer for Europe to be a 90 player and higher, he's a beast and is being called for the NT constantly)

Leandro Castán (He won the Libertadores with Corinthians last semester and got a transfer for Roma, he's being a starter and will probably be for a long time, in a long-term (2 years as a starter) with his quality, will hit 90)

Mário Fernandes (Form Grêmio player, he's a big prospect to become the next RB for Brazil, his current playing for CSKA and soon will rise and rise, and 90 is not impossible.

That's it, I think that these players are good enough to hit 90 soon. :)

Thanks for putting the effort into this thread! Just one question' date=' do you know if Ataide Elton (22, DM/CM, Internacional) will rise (and if so, what is your prediction)?

I notice he has 1534 minutes in Serie A this season, and is currently rated 82. The reason I ask is because I have him in a couple of teams and wondered how long it was worth hanging on to him.

Thanks.[/quote']

Oh, thank you to remeber him, I forgot some players for sure.

Yes, he'll get a good rise, I guess 84 will be enough for him, a 85 is possible as well, good to remember, thank you mate.

Top thread man and really helpful. Keep it up ;]

I assume that these are the obvious one who can get 90+ sooner or later :

1. Lucas Moura

2. Damiao

3. Dede

If im right he only has 5 league appearances so long. Pretty decent tho. But he will probably stay at 89 because he's doing fine in Copa Libertadores B)

The answer for Ganso is in the first answer in this reply ;)

Thanks for putting the effort into this thread! Just one question' date=' do you know if Ataide Elton (22, DM/CM, Internacional) will rise (and if so, what is your prediction)?

Thanks.[/quote']

I think that a 84 is really good for him, as he isn't a good player :P

Thanks mate' date=' let's make it better. B)[/color']

I think that some of your predictions are very optimistics (i already said it to you), but it was a really good work :D. If you want to change some of the ratings for what i've suggested to you, feel free for it...

Can i get your opinion on some players and whether they'll rise?

Oliveira Wallace 75-80

Wellington Nem 83-85/86 (very good player' date=' one to keep)

Felipe Amorim [b']75-78[/b](not sure about it, because he is playing in the Serie B)

Guilherme Dellatorre 78-78/80

Joao Filipe 83-84

Bruno Cortes 84-85/86

Aparecido Wellington 85-85/86 (was long time injured)

Thanks!

It is my opinion mate :D

Can i get your opinion on some players and whether they'll rise?

Oliveira Wallace 75 - 80/82

Wellington Nem 83 - 85/86

Felipe Amorim SELL

Guilherme Dellatorre SELL

Joao Filipe 83 - 84/85

Bruno Cortes 84 - 86

Aparecido Wellington INJURED FOR LONG STAY

Thanks!

My opinions mate. I can ensure you that me and RodrigoO' date=' as brazilian and soccer addicteds, we can give you any information with the reliable necessity.[/color']

Top work, ta.

I'd say I knew about half of those, maybe only a third, from some stats sites but it's nice to see them all in one post.

EDIT: Did Otavinho make it in? Still not on the DB last time I checked.

Oh and you've got William Matheus down as a RB/RM but I think he's LB/LM isn't he?

Top work' date=' ta.

I'd say I knew about half of those, maybe only a third, from some stats sites but it's nice to see them all in one post.

Oh and you've got William Matheus down as a RB/RM but I think he's LB/LM isn't he?[/quote']

About Otavinho, he is a player that can be great in the future, at least that is what the Internacional fans think. He is only 17 and has already 3 games like a professional (2 subs), what, for the SM, isn't enough to put him on the DB. Internacional has a great former system (and I say that like a Gremio's fan :mad:), so he can be one for the future (at this moment, their best player is been Fred).

About William Matheus, yes, he is LB/LM and my friend AbuDhabi was confused :D.

Top work' date=' ta.

Oh and you've got William Matheus down as a RB/RM but I think he's LB/LM isn't he?[/quote']

he is on there mate - OTAVIO

Im interested to see what your opinions are on Lucas LIMA, have read that some INT fans think he deserves a chance plus the prospects of DALTON & ROMARIO (Leira), both have been involved in the younger NT setups but i guess INT prefer their more experienced CB still...

Top work' date=' ta.

First of all, yes, William Matheus is a RB/RM, you're right :)

Otavinho is a "nickname" for a little Otávio, like "inho" Rob"inho", hope that you understand it :P

His SM name is Monteiro Otavio, and he's a great player for the future, one more from the Internacional "factory" of young jewels.

he is on there mate - OTAVIO

Im interested to see what your opinions are on Lucas LIMA' date=' have read that some INT fans think he deserves a chance plus the prospects of DALTON & ROMARIO (Leira), both have been involved in the younger NT setups but i guess INT prefer their more experienced CB still...[/quote']

Lucas Lima - Well, he came from a little team from São Paulo for Internacional in a free transfer, he's getting some attention by the new coach, former striker Fernandão, he's an interesting player, fast and with good passing, but until right now I couldn't see nothing special to worth a buy that isn't for a moneymaker one.

Dalton - He may be one for the future, he's a class defender, something like the italian ones, can play as a full-back as well, my bet is that in near future, he'll be a starter, Indio and Bolivar are really old, Moledo and him will be the guys for the defense soon, with the addition of the experienced Juan.

Romário Leiria - He's a good defender as well, but he's behind of Dalton and Moledo, he's younger and will probably not become a starter for Inter soon, sorry but nowadays I can't see a bright future for him.