YBR - Young Brazilian Risers (Predictions on the first page)

AbuDhabi

Riferimento: Re: YBR - Young Brazilian Risers (Predictions on the first page)

True.

Anyway' date=' I did it, that's a place that any forumer can see the biggest risers, that's the first time that I'm sharing my predictions, they will not be perfect at all, but very useful, and will help me to make them more realistic in the next opportunities.

Cheers.[/indent']

It's a very useful thread indeed!
:)

I was just saying that to have an idea of what the final results could be, we should consider your predictions as the best scenary possible, but maybe to wait for a little less!
:)

I find very hard to predict values, sometimes SM makes some odd consideration, but from many similar threads i've bee reading that predictions seems all too optimistic (not only this one i mean), like SM had changed a bit its criteria...
:confused:

Re: YBR - Young Brazilian Risers (Predictions on the first page)

CORITIBA

Sergio Manoel 10k 60

Lucas Claro

ayrton

BAHIA

Jussandro

Nautico

Rhayner

Santos

Victor Andrade

Felipe Anderson

Bruno Peres

Ponte Preta

Nikao

Cicinho

Flamengo

Adryan

Thomas

Marllon

Luiz Antonio

Cruzeiro

Rafael Donato

Corinthians

Romarinho

Cassio

Internacional

Fred

Muriel

Moledo

Botafogo

Doria

Jadson

São Paulo

Ademilson

Vasco

Auremir

MATHEUS, William

Douglas

Gremio

Fernando

Fluminense

wallace

Samuel Rosa

Wellington nem

Atlético - MG

Bernard

Marcos Rocha

Had loads of players rising so far in this review, but who should i sell now that they have risen, and who has even more potential?

Rithely 82

Juninho 86

Romarinho 83

Muralha 80

Marllon 81

Luiz Antonio 83

Had loads of players rising so far in this review' date=' but who should i sell now that they have risen, and who has even more potential?

Rithely 82

Juninho 86

Romarinho 83

Muralha 80

Marllon 81

Luiz Antonio 83

id keep the lot if your in competitive setups.

if your not, then sell and re buy later.

they all have potential to keep rising. Luiz Antonio & Muralha have been scouted by Udinese, Rithely is playing very well and has been regarded as a talent for a long time but has taken time to bloom, Juninho IMO is a good LB could play at a higher level as only 22, Romarinho is a starter so can end up 85/86 next review....the only one im not sold on is Marllon, as all the FLA cbs are shocking.

id keep the lot if your in competitive setups.

if your not' date=' then sell and re buy later.

they all have potential to keep rising. Luiz Antonio & Muralha have been scouted by Udinese, Rithely is playing very well and has been regarded as a talent for a long time but has taken time to bloom, Juninho IMO is a good LB could play at a higher level as only 22, Romarinho is a starter so can end up 85/86 next review....the only one im not sold on is Marllon, as all the FLA cbs are shocking.[/quote']

ok thanks a lot, ill see how they progress over the coming year :)

Neymar is good and all but 91' date=' really SM?![/quote']

lol so its happened. pathetic SM.

i know il be cashing in on him, plenty of eager beavers drooling over him, might get a good deal for a Falcao or Cavani!

Using Arsenal and a poor player (in my eyes) perhaps wasn't the best way to counter discuss with me buddy :P

Neymar isn't proven at all. If he is 91' date=' then Damiao should be 90.[/quote']

I just wanted to point out that Neymar isn't the first to get an unexpected rise and probably not the last one either...

And by the way I wouldn't mind if Arsenal swapped Podolski for Damiao either :P

I just wanted to point out that Neymar isn't the first to get an unexpected rise and probably not the last one either...

And by the way I wouldn't mind if Arsenal swapped Podolski for Damiao either :P

id much rather have LUCAS P :D:D:D

Using Arsenal and a poor player (in my eyes) perhaps wasn't the best way to counter discuss with me buddy :P

Neymar isn't proven at all. If he is 91' date=' then Damiao should be 90.[/quote']

Not only Damiao should be 90, but Dede should be too then if that's the case! :)

People have gone absolutely nuts this morning since he rose to 91.

Every game world i've in, whether i own him or he's at another club, he's had 5-10 bids from different clubs all day. It's been crazy.

Just shows how clueless alot of managers are on here now. It's almost as if they didn't realise how good he was before hand and now because he rose they're all "OMG Neymar must be awesomeee!!!!".

Craziness.

Every game world i've in' date=' whether i own him or he's at another club, he's had 5-10 bids from different clubs all day. It's been crazy.

Just shows how clueless alot of managers are on here now. It's almost as if they didn't realise how good he was before hand and now because he rose they're all "OMG Neymar must be awesomeee!!!!".

Craziness.[/quote']

hahaha so true

Every game world i've in' date=' whether i own him or he's at another club, he's had 5-10 bids from different clubs all day. It's been crazy.

Craziness.[/quote']

Well that and because now he's 91 people have a lot more chance of being able to make an offer that would actually be accepted ;)