Reus and Gomez = Di Maria?

Ozzy

Hello everyone,

I've been countered back an offer for Di maria which see reus and gomez going the other way. i currently have villa messi ronaldo and sanchez who can play upfront for me and sanchez ronaldo ozil and some youths that can operate on the wing. should i do this deal? Thanks.

Re: Reus and Gomez = Di Maria?

Hello everyone' date='

I've been countered back an offer for Di maria which see reus and gomez going the other way. i currently have villa messi ronaldo and sanchez who can play upfront for me and sanchez ronaldo ozil and some youths that can operate on the wing. should i do this deal? Thanks.[/quote']

If you are getting Di maria then definitely do not do the deal! Di maria is not gonna rise anytime soon. Whilst on the otherhand Reus will definitely rise and if Gomez plays like he did last season you can't rule out a rise. So definitely do not the deal if you are losing Gomez and Reus. Hope that helps. Cheers

If you are getting Di maria then definitely do not do the deal! Di maria is not gonna rise anytime soon. Whilst on the otherhand Reus will definitely rise and if Gomez plays like he did last season you can't rule out a rise. So definitely do not the deal if you are losing Gomez and Reus. Hope that helps. Cheers

Can I know why will not Di Maria rise anytime soon?He's one of IF not the best winger in the world.He's great/phenomenal/fabolous.Why wouldnt he rise at 94 after last season he was the top assister after Ozil(16 I think) but had more goals then Ozil aswell.So can I know why would not Di Maria rise anytime soon?He deserve 94..he can get 95.

I'd replace Reus in the deal and do the deal without doubts.

Can I know why will not Di Maria rise anytime soon?He's one of IF not the best winger in the world.He's great/phenomenal/fabolous.Why wouldnt he rise at 94 after last season he was the top assister after Ozil(16 I think) but had more goals then Ozil aswell.So can I know why would not Di Maria rise anytime soon?He deserve 94..he can get 95.

I'd replace Reus in the deal and do the deal without doubts.

Di maria is class no doubt. I'm not doubting it. Had it been Gomez + Cash I would have done it anyday. But Di Maria is developing more and more injuires and that is a worrying point. And I feel that Reus is too good to lose to be honest. Gonna rise by 1 now and has potential to become one of the best players in the world. Besides that the transition from 93 to 94 is a big one and in my opinion Di Maria has not showed that since the last review. If he does play like he did at the beginning of last season he definitely deserves a rise but I still wouldn't do the deal as Reus is still the deciding factor for me.

Di maria is class no doubt. I'm not doubting it. Had it been Gomez + Cash I would have done it anyday. But Di Maria is developing more and more injuires and that is a worrying point. And I feel that Reus is too good to lose to be honest. Gonna rise by 1 now and has potential to become one of the best players in the world. Besides that the transition from 93 to 94 is a big one and in my opinion Di Maria has not showed that since the last review. If he does play like he did at the beginning of last season he definitely deserves a rise but I still wouldn't do the deal as Reus is still the deciding factor for me.

I'm sorry but Di Maria had 1 quite hard injury but after he was back and was back on form.So far he was excellent in La Liga in start of it.Had a superb assist.Di Maria will easily rise to 94 this season.

Reus is the best anyway...

I'm sorry but Di Maria had 1 quite hard injury but after he was back and was back on form.So far he was excellent in La Liga in start of it.Had a superb assist.Di Maria will easily rise to 94 this season.

Reus is the best anyway...

I know that mate. Everything you are saying is true. If he continues his performances then he definitely should rise to 94. That is true. But I still wouldn't do the deal because if Gomez continues his last season's form he should rise too and Reus rising is a no brainer.

I know that mate. Everything you are saying is true. If he continues his performances then he definitely should rise to 94. That is true. But I still wouldn't do the deal because if Gomez continues his last season's form he should rise too and Reus rising is a no brainer.

Gomez didnt played so far..He's injuried.He's pretty much stucked at 93 if he didnt got it when he was scoring goal after goal.

Thank you both for your replys' date=' i'm gonna get back in touch with the manager and see if he would do Gomez and someone else.

Hi, this doesn't relate to your question but how did you create that picture of Ronaldo at Swindon. Is there a website or something?

Dont do it because

-Reus can be 92 at the end of the season, at least 91

-Gomez should be 94 now!

-Real Madrid have too many stars for Di Maria to be on par with the like of Ozil, Benzema, Higuin, Ronaldo etc.

-Also Winger is that of an important position compared to a Forward. Your swapping two forwards for a winger