Sign in to follow this  
waswas

sell or keep Ribery

Re: sell or keep Ribery

i have 97 mill. i pretty much have all the big names, starting x1 is 96, but due to this player concern feature my whole team has concerns, sum are at high level, i have 3 great players out on loan aswell, don't really need anyone else

If you have plenty of cover and players unhappy I'd try to maybe sell your older players for some younger talent(Gotze,hazard,munian - along this route age wise/rating wise). I'd be more inclined to sell Ribery due to his age.

i agree. the older players..poss 29+ could be sold or loaned out so then your younger players with concerns can play more games...possibly go up in the process and their concerns go down..everybodys happy!

i agree. the older players..poss 29+ could be sold or loaned out so then your younger players with concerns can play more games...possibly go up in the process and their concerns go down..everybodys happy!

If you loan out your quality older players they will get a concern about being loanded out.

I'd sell Ribery, he's only going to go down from here and if this means you can keep a young 90-93 with potential it's worth it.

Why should you sell Ribery? He is better than di Maria and Özil and I can't see him dropping. Nobody knows if all these Götzes and Hazards will ever be rated that high. Keep him and rotate a bit more to keep your players happy.

Just take a look at his stats from last season and you'll know that all the people telling you to sell him are talking xxx.

Would you sell Messi because he can't get any better?