Next GK to hit 90?

mcdonagh1101

I am in a league where you can't buy players rated over 91. Therefore there is an emphasis on bringing through youth.

What players should I sign that could go past 91 in the future that are under right now?

And my main question is who do you guys think the next keeper to go past 90 will be as all the higher rated keepers in this GW are managed?

Thanks in advance for any responses :)

*I have Courtois currently

Re: Next GK to hit 90?

I am in a league where you can't buy players rated over 91. Therefore there is an emphasis on bringing through youth.

What players should I sign that could go past 91 in the future that are under right now?

And my main question is who do you guys think the next keeper to go past 90 will be as all the higher rated keepers in this GW are managed?

Thanks in advance for any responses :)

*I have Courtois currently

TER STEGEN

and get delle hell increase a lot, but not 90

By end of season, szenscy krul courtois all have the abilty to get 90 if your current gk is valdes casiles hart (de gea maybe but id take the 3 mentined on his level) even bufon id not be looking at another gk 89+ as you won't be able to keep them, you could use them for p/e tough

if you have buffon and are looking for a replacement then perhaps koval or ter stegen (dont know much about leno or ali hamada) is your best bet but also sign lobastanov and leali areloa etc

Ter Stegen for sure. Ron Robert Zieler could be another one' date=' he should rise to 89 next changes and then maybe 90 by season's end. Currently, Germany's No2 behind Neuer, with Ter Stegen No3.[/quote']

Ter Stegen is no2.Zieler wasnt brilliant last season....Zieler have competitio from Wiese,Adler and Leno.All are better IMO..He's lucky because Low loves him for some reasons.

Archived