nigel de jong for Modric

spindle123

Re: nigel de jong for Modric

hi there i have De Jong got a chance to swap him for Modric. As De Jong has gone to Milan and Modric to R Madrid not sure what to do' date=' ithink De Jong ma y stay for a while but what about Modric will he just warm the bench. tempted to do deal but will be losing my best DM. Help please. :confused:[/quote']

Even though Modric won't get much minutes or rise, I still feel he is better than De Jong so Modric for me

Re: nigel de jong for Modric

hi there i have De Jong got a chance to swap him for Modric. As De Jong has gone to Milan and Modric to R Madrid not sure what to do' date=' ithink De Jong ma y stay for a while but what about Modric will he just warm the bench. tempted to do deal but will be losing my best DM. Help please. :confused:[/quote']

Personally, I dont think Modric would warm the bench in Madrid although he has got to compete against Ozil for a starting role. This season has seen a dip in form for Ozil, hence explaining the reason why Mourinho started Modric ahead of Ozil in the last liga match. On the other hand, although I dont rate De Jong highly after his move to Milan as I dont think Milan has the ability to compete for major trophies this season after the loss of Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva to PSG and other oldies like Nesta. Hence if you are given the chance to swap De Jong for Modric, take the deal. You are in for a gain.