Sign in to follow this  
bobpingu

Gold Championship 203 Thread

Everyone WELCOME to the newest of GC's, I would like to welcome you all to what i hope is going to be another great, to be remembered. First time ive ever started my own thread so im hoping others take control from now on. Anyway i wish you all the best (except everyone in the bundersliga!)

Dortmund are open for transfers when the window open, so get bidding B)

Re: Gold Championship 203 Thread

Barcelona here. Abidal (93), Adriano (91) & Song (91) Can all leave. This is only my second big club in a GC and so I've learned that the transfer market is ridiculously over inflated. If Barcelona are unable to get any suitable deals done then They'll just keep their current squad for the forthcoming season :)

Match report will follow

Nice to see more and more people joining the thread. Get the word out there, tell your mates, tell everyone to join this thread.

Anyone out there got deals sorted yet, im just waiting for a few finalising confirmations, but most players still available. I really need some quality depth as past my top 11 players its all downhill from there with 87's. :P

16ea7fd553.png

Changes at the Camp Nou!

In the early hours of the morning, Futbol Club Barcelona president Sandro Rosell held a press conference to announce young Artifex as the new manager for the forthcoming season for the Spanish giants. The news followed after Tito Vilanova, the man who was widely expected to take over, declared his satisfaction as remaining as the assistant manager for the club. It wasn't long before Artifex took to the stage as he was quoted saying: "A team like Barcelona need no introduction. When I was offered the role, it was a no brainer for me. I have been given the opportunity to manage the best club in the world and there is no doubt about my willingness to continue the success that my predecessors have brought to this club."

The manager was also asked regarding his transfer policy and he replied by saying: "You won't see any major moves here at Barcelona. Maybe the odd back up player, or simply bringing in promising youth players. Overall I feel the squad is more than capable for competing against the various clubs but you never know." This comes as news after the manager has stated that players such as Abidal, Adriano and Song can all leave.

eric-abidal.jpg

Eric Abidal Amongst Players Who Can Leave

slow on transfers front from Man city.

Atletico wanted Tevez and Lescott for Falcao :rolleyes:

chairman wont even let me offer tevez

If you don't want terrible counter offers in return, it might be an idea to offer a little bit better than Rodwell and Guidetti in the first place :rolleyes:

Had a few managers now taking liberties in regards to Falcao, only had serious talks with 1 club about him. Hopefully have a couple of deals verbally agreed, but that depends if the managers actually remember what was said yesterday.

If you don't want terrible counter offers in return' date=' it might be an idea to offer a little bit better than Rodwell and Guidetti in the first place :rolleyes:

Had a few managers now taking liberties in regards to Falcao, only had serious talks with 1 club about him. Hopefully have a couple of deals verbally agreed, but that depends if the managers actually remember what was said yesterday.[/quote']

you inboxed me and told me u want Guidetti and Rodwell!!

If you don't want terrible counter offers in return' date=' it might be an idea to offer a little bit better than Rodwell and Guidetti in the first place :rolleyes:

Had a few managers now taking liberties in regards to Falcao, only had serious talks with 1 club about him. Hopefully have a couple of deals verbally agreed, but that depends if the managers actually remember what was said yesterday.[/quote']

have i got anyone that would take your fancy for falcao? i'm montpellier

you inboxed me and told me u want Guidetti and Rodwell!!

As well as a few other players. We were talking on chat after that and got as far as Lescott and Javi Garcia or Rodwell plus cash' date=' preferrably Garcia, and that was depending on being able to use my current CBs or CMs to replace Falcao. What's the point in talking if you're going to offer something completely different the next day? I wouldn't mind so much if you didn't act like your first offer was amazing. Same goes for someone else who sent me a PM telling me how terrible my counter offer was when he asked me yesterday which players of his I'd be interested in, yet when the offer arrived today none of them were in it, but two likely benchwarmers. Again, shouldn't be surprised if the counter offer is optimistic.

have i got anyone that would take your fancy for falcao? i'm montpellier

Quite a few, but I don't think even the best combination could better an offer I've already got for him (the 1 serious talk mentioned earlier, and I'm even not 100% sure on that, it depends on other deals). Let me know if there's anyone else you'd be interested in though.

As well as a few other players. We were talking on chat after that and got as far as Lescott and Javi Garcia or Rodwell plus cash' date=' preferrably Garcia, and that was depending on being able to use my current CBs or CMs to replace Falcao. What's the point in talking if you're going to offer something completely different the next day? I wouldn't mind so much if you didn't act like your first offer was amazing. Same goes for someone else who sent me a PM telling me how terrible my counter offer was when he asked me yesterday which players of his I'd be interested in, yet when the offer arrived today none of them were in it, but two likely benchwarmers. Again, shouldn't be surprised if the counter offer is optimistic.

Quite a few, but I don't think even the best combination could better an offer I've already got for him (the 1 serious talk mentioned earlier, and I'm even not 100% sure on that, it depends on other deals). Let me know if there's anyone else you'd be interested in though.[/quote']

yeah no worries bud, i did after posting that check who had already given you offers and thought the chances would be slim considering the caliber those kinda teams could chuck around, no worries though, not really anyone else i'd fancy on a swappsy basis to be fair, plenty on cash deals though ofc:p

Should stop over-rating your players, that might help!

Should stop over-rating your players' date=' that might help![/quote']

In other words, be interested in a replacement rated 90 and a 6th choice CM, like the last offer of yours I rejected was? If you need to know, the acceptable offer pending replacements is 2 90-rated players, which is hardly a lot for a player linked with Chelsea and Manchester City, and one of the top strikers in the world. Only problem I have is when managers seemingly can't accept that I'm rejecting their offers which are either different to what previously talked, or not very appealing.

Anyway, I don't know why you feel the need to bring up things which are already closed. It's sorted with the City manager and myself, no problems there. Its sorted with the other manager via PM, no problems there, and actually an interesting offer coming out of it.