Sign in to follow this  
bobpingu

Gold Championship 203 Thread

Re: Gold Championship 203 Thread

done a few deals with montpellier, one already completed

andre castro comes in from porto for a cash amount

sacha kljestan will also be joining shortly from rsc

aswell as couple of bids that i've got abd from unmanaged clubs but don't want to jinx them so only mention who they are once there in my team sheet, slightly different approach for this team really as i'm going to be keeping 90% of the original squad and in this mini window have only brought in a few players to plug holes in my b-team

tonight's friendly report

Dan James steered Montpellier HSC to victory against Rostov.

Montpellier HSC outclassed Rostov and beat them 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Belhanda scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Yanga-mbiwa was also on the scoresheet for his side.

also had no idea that spurs had sent bentley out on loan to rostov in real-life:eek:

Barcelona yet to make any major moves in the market. The reason being, as mentioned in previous GWs and as expected, is that the transfer market is too over inflated where managers propose ridiculous offers for their players. So, I guess it's a good thing that I don't really need to make any major transfer moves.

Song, Abidal and Adriano are still available may I ask.

Abidal = 88+ CM/AM + Cash

Adriano = 89+ CM + 88+ ST

Song = 89+ DM + 89+ CM/AM

Willing to offer these players in exchange for a 92+ rated player.

Regards

The offer for Sébastien POCOGNOLI of Standard Liège from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Swapping out Danny Fox and £1m

The offer for Dieumerci MBOKANI of RSC Anderlecht from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Again going out for external's, another 87 rated player whos going to hopefully be the man to keep us up coming in for a price of £340k + Guly Do Prado & David Connolly

Gaston Ramirez is going to Atletico for an 86 rated player and a 78 rated player plus 4 million? :confused:

good deal for atletico.

I offered callajon and 4 million.

Callejon does play the same position as Gaston Ramirez, can see why that might not have been too interesting.

Worth pointing out that Koke did get more minutes than Callejon last season, played in the Olympics, and Saul is a top talent.

Wouldn't have gone for it if I didn't have a young CM hopefully lined up in another deal.

Gaston Ramirez is going to Atletico for an 86 rated player and a 78 rated player plus 4 million? :confused:

good deal for atletico.

I offered callajon and 4 million.

I never even got the Callajon offer

:confused: aha.. im happy with the deal overall so no problems on my behalf

Looking to get a few more higher rated players in as my main aim is to stay up this season so hopefully be able to get 4 or 5 more 86 rated players in :)

So nobody wants M'Bia and Cesar?

What's up with that?

M'Bia is a 26 year old CB and Cesar is a 33 year old 92 rated Goalie.

Now I know that most people here are age fetishists but for a goalie 33 isn't THAT old, he can still go on for years.

All I want is this:

For M'Bia: a 88 rated CB and 87+ rated DM

For Cesar: a lower rated Goalie and DM

I'm only gonna sell one of them.

So nobody wants M'Bia and Cesar?

What's up with that?

M'Bia is a 26 year old CB and Cesar is a 33 year old 92 rated Goalie.

Now I know that most people here are age fetishists but for a goalie 33 isn't THAT old' date=' he can still go on for years.

All I want is this:

For M'Bia: a 88 rated CB and 87+ rated DM

For Cesar: a lower rated Goalie and DM

I'm only gonna sell one of them.[/quote']

smashed a bid in for M'bia ;)

SOUTHAMPTON

Federico MARCHETTI has completed his move to Southampton from Lazio for £7,500,000

Will be my No.1 for the season, 88 being a massive improvment on 82

Gastón RAMIREZ has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Southampton for £4,000,000 plus Jorge KOKE and Saúl NIGUEZ

Very happy with that, Koke gets alot of minutes for Atletico Madrid so should be in for a rise, Ramirez is a quality player but if Southampton have a poor season his rating will be going one way

Still on the look out for a few deals, while also getting rid of a few deadwood :)

Ramirez is a quality player but if Southampton have a poor season his rating will be going one way

That is' date=' unless Southampton have a poor season and he moves on to bigger and better things

;) Hoping he can be another South American talent making his name at one of the weaker clubs first, like Antonio Valencia.

Had no further interest in Falcao (aside for being quoted him in a deal for an 83-rated, 20-year old prospect), so would assume the team is complete for the season. Still willing to listen to part exchange offers for any of my players.[/center']

That is' date=' unless Southampton have a poor season and he moves on to bigger and better things

;) Hoping he can be another South American talent making his name at one of the weaker clubs first, like Antonio Valencia[/center']

Very true, im sure the deal will pay off in the long run but i wasnt prepared to take that gamble no matter how talented the lad was ;):P

Abdoulay KONKO has completed his move to Southampton from Lazio for £7,000,000

Another 88 rated player coming in for cash.. Safety looking alot better with these signings in the short term while im hoping i can pick up a few little gems in the long run to safe guard the future :P

The offer for Ezekiel FRYERS of Standard Liège from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

And that moves me on to the former Manchester United defender. The 20 year old 77 rated will be heading to us, should he pass his medical, for a fee of Daniel Seaborne + £45k who is 25 years old and also 77 rated.

Also a couple of 86 rated players with bids accepted :)

Hummels has completed his move to Chelsea for Gary Cahill and Emboaba Oscar. With Moses completing his move later for cash. Three internationals in there respective countries. England, Brazil and Nigeria.

SOUTHAMPTON

SOUTHAMPTON 1 - 1 MANCHESTER CITY

New season means 3 new teams, Southampton being one of them wouldnt had wanted the champions as the first game back in the big time but show a good account of there selfs in this one. With Southampton starting 7 new faces communication could had been a big factor in this one but the team gelled really well and kept more possession than the visitors. Sergio Aguero started where he left off in that dramatic last minute goal by scoring after 6 minutesin this one, Southampton fans would had thought this would had spurred them on to put serval more past them but instead it was quite the opposite. Manager Michael Bowes must had said some encouraging words at the break as Southampton came out looking for a goal, and as 53 mintues apraoched, new boy Guillaume Gillet got one, holding off a defender and firing one in. The saints held on to claim a important point.

Southampton manager was delighted to get a point against the reigning champions and hopes that result can help the team progress over the season.

MAN OF THE MATCH: Sergio Aguero

A home game against Wolves in the cup followed by a tough away trip to Stoke are the next couple of games for the saints.

steered Barcelona to victory against RCD Mallorca.

Barcelona beat RCD Mallorca 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bojan scored the winner for Barcelona and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.