the ox

matadomance94

Re: the ox

I doubt a small arguement between the english manager and alex will impact heavily on his playing time. The english manager should know that alex add's a totally new dimension to the english team. He's traditional, but a lot more technical than other english forwards so, in my opinion it would be a stupid idea not to use him.

I highly doubt that this small incident will impact on his rating aswell.

Just my 2 cents.

Raheem Sterling > The Ox. Had him in his pocket when we played arsenal
Well i was taking about individual battle. He'll end up a better player. Ox already had one full season at the top level. Sterling has had 2 games.

Absolutely rubbish! Sterling has been good so far but cannot be compared to the Ox.:rolleyes: Ox is much better and a more accomplished player.

I don't know why people are getting so carried away with either Ox or Sterling. Ox needs to start being more consistent and play for 90 mins, rather than 45, and Sterling has only played a few games and there is talk about his attitude.

I don't agree with selecting such young players for the national team. It is so different to club football and everything you do is magnified. Many a young talent has fallen from grace despite their obvious talent, as they think they have peaked at 18, 19, 20 and stop trying as hard as they should.

I don't know why people are getting so carried away with either Ox or Sterling. Ox needs to start being more consistent and play for 90 mins' date=' rather than 45, and Sterling has only played a few games and there is talk about his attitude.

I don't agree with selecting such young players for the national team. It is so different to club football and everything you do is magnified. Many a young talent has fallen from grace despite their obvious talent, as they think they have peaked at 18, 19, 20 and stop trying as hard as they should.[/quote']

So basically, you're saying:

Ignore youth

Continue playing the old legs even if they're not playing well

Don't give chances to the future.

Wow :rolleyes:

So basically' date=' you're saying:

Ignore youth

Continue playing the old legs even if they're not playing well

Don't give chances to the future.

Wow :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yep.

International football should not be about giving kids a chance, it should be based in if you are good enough.

Look at Italy and how well they have done in competitions down the years. Very rarely will you see anyone under 20 playing for the national team because they believe you get there on merit, not by how much potential you have. You'd have to play at the top of your game in the league for at least a year to get a run in the team. Ox isn't even in the first team at Arsenal and Sterling has just been plucked out of the youth team.

Yep.

International football should not be about giving kids a chance' date=' it should be based in if you are good enough.

Look at Italy and how well they have done in competitions down the years. Very rarely will you see anyone under 20 playing for the national team because they believe you get there on merit, not by how much potential you have. You'd have to play at the top of your game in the league for at least a year to get a run in the team. Ox isn't even in the first team at Arsenal and Sterling has just been plucked out of the youth team.[/quote']

As for the Italy example, what would you call Balotelli? 22 and that too very recently. He doesn't play in City front XI but was the top scorer in the world cup for Italy so that example is irrelevant :rolleyes:. Ox plays better than lots of the "experienced" English wingers and he should play ahead of them too. You should never go too fast with youth but this rubbish policy of not giving them chances is nonsense.:rolleyes:

As for the Italy example' date=' what would you call Balotelli? 22 and that too very recently. He doesn't play in City front XI but was the top scorer in the world cup for Italy so that example is irrelevant :rolleyes:. Ox plays better than lots of the "experienced" English wingers and he should play ahead of them too. You should never go too fast with youth but this rubbish policy of not giving them chances is nonsense.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Read my previous post again. You will see I wrote "very rarely will you see anyone under 20 playing for the (Italian) national team."

Either you do not understand context and what words mean or you misunderstood very basic English. You then go on to talk about Balotelli who is 22. So congratulations on backing me up without realising it.

Balotelli only had one good game at the Euros and that was against the Germans. Other than that he was mediocre to poor and was subbed in most of his games. He also threw a tantrum little a spoilt little child after they lost the final. Hardly international mentality.

So in essence, nearly everything you just said was either irrelevant or just outright wrong.

The OX is very hyped , i expect him to be first team for Arsenal but i have no clue why hes first team for England. I understand there easy games there to be won but that dosent mean you just be like oi you go play as your young and the countrys hope are on you. I didnt feel Ox should of played vs Ukraine , he should vs all those random under 100 rank sides .

If Sterling gets a cap its because they want to seal him as an England player than Jamaica

As for the Italy example' date=' what would you call Balotelli? 22 and that too very recently. He doesn't play in City front XI but was the top scorer in the world cup for Italy so that example is irrelevant :rolleyes:. Ox plays better than lots of the "experienced" English wingers and he should play ahead of them too. You should never go too fast with youth but this rubbish policy of not giving them chances is nonsense.:rolleyes:[/quote']

no in the euros walcott should definitely have been ahead of the ox