Sign in to follow this  
Danny Van Hecke

Gold Championship 206 thread

Re: Gold Championship 206 thread

Reasons why people find new GCs terrible, here's 1.....

Manchester City have made an offer to Internazionale to swap John GUIDETTI and Richard WRIGHT for Philippe COUTINHO .
Manchester City have made an offer to Internazionale for Philippe COUTINHO of £5,000,000 plus Michael JOHNSON and Alex NIMELY .
Internazionale have made an offer to Manchester City for Vincent KOMPANY of £5,000,000 plus Andrea RANOCCHIA and Esteban CAMBIASSO .
Manchester City have made a counter offer to Internazionale for Vincent KOMPANY of £5,000,000 plus Wesley SNEIJDER and Andrea RANOCCHIA .

:rolleyes:

Reasons why people find new GCs terrible' date=' here's 1.....

:rolleyes:[/quote']

Same as me mate with the same manager, have so mush disrespect for him now.

Manchester City have made a counter offer to PSV for Mario BALOTELLI of 1,000,000 plus Tim MATAVZ and Kevin STROOTMAN .

PSV have made an offer to Manchester City to swap Luciano NARSINGH and Tim MATAVZ for Mario BALOTELLI .

Bordeaux manager here' date='looking to swap Sane for a 87 LB.

I'm really interested to see how will the Chelsea manager arrange his squad,he just bid for an 29yrs old 87 rated player.:eek:[/quote']

Needs must! I'm delighted to have signed young Aldo :D

I'm also pleased you have taken an interest in my squad: any time you wish to impart your expertise, knowledge, experience and undoubted brilliance with regard to my players, please feel free to do so. I wait with baited breath ;)

I won't reciprocate. As far as I'm concerned, you are free to run your squad as you see fit, without needless external comment from me.

Onwards and upwards!

I'm really interested to see how will the Chelsea manager arrange his squad' date='he just bid for an 29yrs old 87 rated player.:eek:[/quote']

I arranged it to the extent we won the league :D