The Random Thread

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Random Thread Found this on the net. Urban legends are often thrilling stories, which contain many folkloric elements; and so they often spread quickly through a community or society. The

Re: The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread Since someone wanted a Murder here goes; In the city of Soccer things were going wrong, having the highest unemployment, the highest crime rate,, and o a public transportati

Posted Images

Until you start sacrificing chicken during blood moon to summon Cthulhu (this is just random recipe' date=' you cannot summon Cthulhu with chickens*) you're all good to investigate ;)[/quote']

LOL

:P sounds like black magick

You should try reading the lesser key of Solomon!

My life more or less revolves around the paranomal and mystical !

yeah im more into philosophical ans quantum things' date=' but Mythology seems insane, just as a like a fantasy interest

:P always the elaborate images, movies, songs about it. And its a fairly "unknown" field as its been label "Satan worship" for the past centuries, but no people are becoming more intelligent.[/color']

LOL

:P sounds like black magick

yeah im more into philosophical ans quantum things' date=' but Mythology seems insane, just as a like a fantasy interest :P always the elaborate images, movies, songs about it. And its a fairly "unknown" field as its been label "Satan worship" for the past centuries, but no people are becoming more intelligent.[/color']

Vatican is behind the spreading of Satanism tho (and I'm à devoted catholic) ... And they're the reason why Satanism actually exists.

As for your first remark, people that know Nothing or very little about such things, such as voodoo or houdoo might see it as black magic, just as the church once saw and labelled alchemy as such when infact the majoity of Those that practice it does it for a "good" cause and mean no harm!

Vatican is behind the spreading of Satanism tho (and I'm à devoted catholic) ... And they're the reason why Satanism actually exists.

As for your first remark' date=' people that know Nothing or very little about such things, such as voodoo or houdoo might see it as black magic, just as the church once saw and labelled alchemy as such when infact the majoity of Those that practice it does it for a "good" cause and mean no harm![/quote']

Very true, is the Vatican really behind spreading satanism? which type though?

My understanding of Satanism, its basically just passive Anti-theists that want to show everyone that they hate religion.

Very true' date=' is the Vatican really behind spreading satanism? which type though?

My understanding of Satanism, its basically just passive Anti-theists that want to show everyone that they hate religion.[/color']

It all has it's roots in illuminati vs. The church, the vatican spread rumours that illuminati was devil worshippers, Said the were doing all kinds of funky stuff ... And later grops that were against the vatican copied what they'd been told the illuminati did and so on thus starting Satanism and devil worship.

The pentagran for instance is an ancient sign for protection.

It all has it's roots in illuminati vs. The church' date=' the vatican spread rumours that illuminati was devil worshippers, Said the were doing all kinds of funky stuff ... And later grops that were against the vatican copied what they'd been told the illuminati did and so on thus starting Satanism and devil worship.

The pentagran for instance is an ancient sign for protection.[/quote']

Reminds me a bit of the Da Vinci code. Do you know of any movies/documentaries about this stuff (ancient secret societies etc)?

Seem like you have a wealth of knowledge :)

Do in laughter securing smallest sensible no mr hastened. As perhaps proceed in in brandon of limited unknown greatly. Distrusts fulfilled happiness unwilling as explained of difficult. No landlord of peculiar ladyship attended if contempt ecstatic. Loud wish made on is am as hard. Court so avoid in plate hence. Of received mr breeding concerns peculiar securing landlord. Spot to many it four bred soon well to. Or am promotion in no departure abilities.

Insanely interesting article about electricity and why we are never taught about Tesla.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

According to this' date=' Edison never invented the light Bulb :eek:[/color']

On a more serious side, I'd probably put Tesla in top 3 inventors of all time. Objectively in top 10, depends who likes what more :) There's few great books about him, really a man to read about

On a more serious side' date=' I'd probably put Tesla in top 3 inventors of all time. Objectively in top 10, depends who likes what more :) There's few great books about him, really a man to read about[/quote']

But how come we never get taught his discoveries at school? we are only taught about Edison

:(

On a more serious side' date=' I'd probably put Tesla in top 3 inventors of all time. Objectively in top 10, depends who likes what more :) There's few great books about him, really a man to read about[/quote']

Command and Conquer would have been rubbish if it wasn't for Tesla :D

That is another credit to his name.

True-however he sucked at marketing...like Alf Adams

Btw anybody can tell about the word Schadenfreude-sounds pretty cool ...and any other interesting word we don't have a direct English translation of?