The Random Thread

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Random Thread Found this on the net. Urban legends are often thrilling stories, which contain many folkloric elements; and so they often spread quickly through a community or society. The

Re: The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread Since someone wanted a Murder here goes; In the city of Soccer things were going wrong, having the highest unemployment, the highest crime rate,, and o a public transportati

Posted Images

Yup' date=' quite brilliant (and I don't say that very often) :D I'm a bit of a maniac when it comes down to movies/series/books. Just delete the "bit" part :) And I'm always fond on remembering those old shows like Voltron, Saber Rider, Robotech etc etc etc...[/quote']

Wonder how he would fare against...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBvek1DgqK962iTSgKqfXF9ofkechChSlMq9maypB45QJ4ft1rcA

But yeah great series-

Reminds me a bit of the Da Vinci code. Do you know of any movies/documentaries about this stuff (ancient secret societies etc)?

Seem like you have a wealth of knowledge :)

Actually, that would be more Angels and demons then the da Vinci code. The DC is about the priory of sion potecting the holy grail from the vatican.

I'm not really an avid watcher of documentaries! Whilst I enjoy it occasionally, i much prefer reading books etc.

Did you know btw, whilst we're on the subject of the vatican etc. That the church/vatican is the reason why friday the 13th is such a "bad" and omnious day!

And yeah, maybe, I've dedicted à few years to study these things, and I rather read and teach myself about "real" history rather then the mainstream stuff we get at school!

But i always enjoy discussing the paranomal and the occult! I've even got My on theory about the fact that the paranomal and religion is interrwined and one could not exist without the other ... But that's à different story lol

Actually' date=' that would be more Angels and demons then the da Vinci code. The DC is about the priory of sion potecting the holy grail from the vatican.

I'm not really an avid watcher of documentaries! Whilst I enjoy it occasionally, i much prefer reading books etc.

Did you know btw, whilst we're on the subject of the vatican etc. That the church/vatican is the reason why friday the 13th is such a "bad" and omnious day!

And yeah, maybe, I've dedicted à few years to study these things, and I rather read and teach myself about "real" history rather then the mainstream stuff we get at school!

But i always enjoy discussing the paranomal and the occult! I've even got My on theory about the fact that the paranomal and religion is interrwined and one could not exist without the other ... But that's à different story lol[/quote']

Yeah the DC was more about secret societies etc. LOL i find most books quite "draw out" and i tend to drift away when reading long books etc. I like my info to the point and direct. I suppose thats why iwatch documentaries

:rolleyes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj8KNni9YogI1m6Pa9movNDnioH6JXkIn43G64P4z_dEfsQIdwPQ

Greatest Brit movie

And I still haven't watched it... That will be corrected very soon :)

Actually' date=' that would be more Angels and demons then the da Vinci code. The DC is about the priory of sion potecting the holy grail from the vatican.

But i always enjoy discussing the paranomal and the occult! I've even got My on theory about the fact that the paranomal and religion is interrwined and one could not exist without the other ... But that's à different story lol[/quote']

A lot of theories there, but I tend to listen to them all :D

Yeah the DC was more about secret societies etc. LOL i find most books quite "draw out" and i tend to drift away when reading long books etc. I like my info to the point and direct. I suppose thats why iwatch documentaries

:rolleyes:

Nothing to do with secret societies (or is it? :eek:) but nevertheless:

i-want-to-believe-alien-version-300x200.jpg

A lot of theories there' date=' but I tend to listen to them all :D

[center']i-want-to-believe-alien-version-300x200.jpg[/center]

Never mentioned a single theory :confused:

A lot of theories there' date=' but I tend to listen to them all :D

[center']i-want-to-believe-alien-version-300x200.jpg[/center]

Well the priory de sion is a secrect society, i think

Oh' date=' sorry, it was cause of Friday the 13th - there's several theories on why that day is "bad". Church being in few of them of course ;)[/quote']

Actually rather well known that friday e 13th is a " bad luck " day or however you say it because of the vatican. Maybe more so due to the french king Philip moving the holy chair (the Pope) To france to have more control over the church, a control that was severely weakened due to the knights templars and their various branches having so much power and influence and decided that he'd be better off without them. And thus, he had the pope issue a holy decree that was to be opened sinultaneously all over france in wich it said that the knights templars was blaspheemous devil worshippers that we're to be arrested/killed for crimes commited against the church etc. This all occured on friday the ,13th and ever since that day, it's been à bad day ... :P

Well the priory de sion is a secrect society' date=' i think[/color']

It was at first but nowadays they even know who used to be part of it aswell as previous grandmasters ... Galileo,newton etc. Tho you are partly correct since there are still speculations that the priory is still active (mainly what the da Vinci code is about) tho if you want à more indepth factual information about this i suggest that you read holy blood holy grail. :)

Actually rather well known that friday e 13th is a " bad luck " day or however you say it because of the vatican. Maybe more so due to the french king Philip moving the holy chair (the Pope) To france to have more control over the church' date=' a control that was severely weakened due to the knights templars and their various branches having so much power and influence and decided that he'd be better off without them. And thus, he had the pope issue a holy decree that was to be opened sinultaneously all over france in wich it said that the knights templars was blaspheemous devil worshippers that we're to be arrested/killed for crimes commited against the church etc. This all occured on friday the ,13th and ever since that day, it's been à bad day ... :P

It was at first but nowadays they even know who used to be part of it aswell as previous grandmasters ... Galileo,newton etc. Tho you are partly correct since there are still speculations that the priory is still active (mainly what the da Vinci code is about) tho if you want à more indepth factual information about this i suggest that you read holy blood holy grail. :)[/quote']

Yeah ive always wanted to get my hands on the dan brown books

:o

Duncan' date=' try watching Zeitgeist ;)[/quote']

Don't Dunc old lad-if you do you will end up a weed smoking, beer chilling beach bum and never amount to anything :o

Visual effects master Ray Harryhausen, whose stop-motion wizardry graced such films as Jason and the Argonauts and Clash of the Titans, has died aged 92.

sYz1J97kdE0

RIP