The Random Thread

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Random Thread Found this on the net. Urban legends are often thrilling stories, which contain many folkloric elements; and so they often spread quickly through a community or society. The

Re: The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread Since someone wanted a Murder here goes; In the city of Soccer things were going wrong, having the highest unemployment, the highest crime rate,, and o a public transportati

Posted Images

tbh mate..I don't think there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth if he passes on..

Ever notioce how people just jump on bandwagons when famous people die-while ignoring the masses..

Fifty-five people have been killed in a raid by Islamist militant group Boko Haram in Nigeria's north-eastern Borno state, the military says

Interesting choice' date=' one learn something new every day :D Though I don't think I'd take on bull bare-handed ;)[/quote']

I doubt it-you would if it played SM and posted on the forum :)

I think he may have been arguably the most powerful fighter -and the movie fighter in the wind was not that bad either :)

I doubt it-you would if it played SM and posted on the forum :)

I think he may have been arguably the most powerful fighter -and the movie fighter in the wind was not that bad either :)

Well, if he'd put me in extreme situation like that, who knows :eek:

And just when I thought I saw all good Korean movies, you just throw this in my face. Typical for a cheshire cat :P

Well' date=' if he'd put me in extreme situation like that, who knows :eek:

And just when I thought I saw all good Korean movies, you just throw this in my face. Typical for a cheshire cat :P[/quote']

ah *Grins*

Bit scary though-have you noticed how people on the forum start to behave like their avatars..:D life imitating art..

It's not coincidence' date=' I can tell you that. All we need now is me going to dentistry school and Elo screaming "You shall not pass!" :D[/quote']

Yeah..Drseanfitz gone mad (and red), Elos well a trolls troll, Safir's idea of peace is to kick the offender down a hole and grow a six pack, Longnose dream date is Queen Elizabeth the elder with a disposition of an Iron Lady, Infernito's Burns incarnate...

Oh and here's my imagined counter of your escapades with the bull based entirely on your argumentative style :D

ws7ciq.jpg

9QUzKkvvH4s

As the Bull or the Bullee:eek: ..err but we were referring to the ancient Cretan sport which Gonich has mastered..not the worrying Freudian fetish some have developed :)

Btw congrats on the promotion-could not happen to a better person with the exception of maybe the Ukippers, Kim Jong-un and Faustus :D