The Random Thread

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Random Thread Found this on the net. Urban legends are often thrilling stories, which contain many folkloric elements; and so they often spread quickly through a community or society. The

Re: The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread Since someone wanted a Murder here goes; In the city of Soccer things were going wrong, having the highest unemployment, the highest crime rate,, and o a public transportati

Posted Images

A random thread where one can post anything? Where was this the last couple of years? Or rather, why did I not think of it.

Anyways, as scenes from movies are the theme, here is one great fight scene from a movie I saw a few years back. It is great as it is seamless; it is one long take going up a nightclub's spiral staircase.

79ditPebZ8g

A random thread where one can post anything? Where was this the last couple of years? Or rather' date=' why did I not think of it.

Anyways, as scenes from movies are the theme, here is one great fight scene from a movie I saw a few years back. It is great as it is seamless; it is one long take going up a nightclub's spiral staircase.

[YOUTUBE']79ditPebZ8g[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I guess Safir decided to do a smorgasbord approach to posting-a bit like a gameworld thread without the underlying thread of matches played..

Never took you for the Tony Jaa fight fan tbh..although his Ong Bak movies are legendary :D

Here's a pretty awesome fight with Lee and Hung absolutely scary how Lee controls the fight..

dpyKKA2zD5I

Yeah I guess Safir decided to do a smorgasbord approach to posting-a bit like a gameworld thread without the underlying thread of matches played..

Never took you for the Tony Jaa fight fan tbh..although his Ong Bak movies are legendary :D

Here's a pretty awesome fight with Lee and Hung absolutely scary how Lee controls the fight..

dpyKKA2zD5I

I don't call myself a fan of anyone' date=' I just like a nice bit of something, which a long uncut scene with a good fighter does for me. :P (Oh, and that was not the clip I was looking for, filled as it was with great music and a few Spanish dubs). :o

I remember Sammo Hung from my long lost youth of watching Jackie Chan movies. He did play the Lou Costello role pretty well with Jackie. :)

[YOUTUBE']u2n9gF1VS7s[/YOUTUBE]

I don't call myself a fan of anyone' date=' I just like a nice bit of something, which a long uncut scene with a good fighter does for me. :P (Oh, and that was not the clip I was looking for, filled as it was with great music and a few Spanish dubs). :o

I remember Sammo Hung from my long lost youth of watching Jackie Chan movies. He did play the Lou Costello role pretty well with Jackie. :)

[YOUTUBE']u2n9gF1VS7s[/YOUTUBE]

ah I think Hung had a TV series Martial Law a while back..

ah the legendary Kung Fu Hustle

kOMP58-DILA