Sign in to follow this  
Safir

The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread

A: The only girls who like bad boys are girls with no confidence.

B: Girls with no confidence are not an asset in my life, and therefore I have no interest in them.

(Sidenote: Making a connection with a person consumes resources, and investing effort in a girl who is a poor investment - or not an asset - is a waste of resources. Those resources could've been used towards something else than gives me more utility.)

A + B: Therefore, I will never (again?) behave like a bad boy ;)

When a guy behaves in an aggressive way, it is important to leave the relationship. Otherwise, you set an incentive structure where you reward behavior that's causing harm to you.

In addition to defection, you may also give a warning or a rebuttal. Should those signals be ignored, you may take the final effort of explaining in very blunt terms why their behavior is making you uncomfortable. Should they fail to make the adjustments that would make you feel comfortable, you must leave the relationship.

Interesting start to the Allsvenskan (Swedish League) season. It's the first match day of the season, Helsingborg are currently playing Djurgården and around about 40 minutes, some Djurgården fans entered the pitch whilst other attempted to. The police managed to cordon the area but they were still attempting to enter the pitch by knocking over the advertising boards and throwing stuff at the police. Apparently the Djurgården fans received the news that a fan got killed by an Helsingborg fan after he smashed a bottle on his head before the game. He was taken to hospital after he suffered serious head injuries and apparently the fan passed away. The game is currently suspended.

It's so sad to see this happening, it's just embarrassing.

It's been canceled now.

A bit of background on this, yesterday Djurgården fans went around Helsingborg smashing things up and attacking people.

It's been confirmed that the Djurgården fan has died. RIP.

I hate the fan culture that we have in Sweden.

7XHv9SC.jpg

The UK's classiest 'news source' strikes again.

This is gotta be fake! :eek:

I can hardly see how this qualifies as news - the vocabulary is brilliant btw. ;)

"Odball" is a hugely complimentary way to describe this bloke. :P

Anyway, I thought that, only in the States, people sued companies for stupid stuff like this.

There was this one time (and this is 100% true), where a woman put her cat in the microwave. She turned it on and, strangely enough, the poor animal died.

She sued the company, which sold her the microwave, claiming there was no warning, saying you're not supposed to stick a cat in there.

She won the case. :o

You know, when Guardiola was at Barcelona, I never really listened to anything he said since too much of it was drowned in the negativity from Barcelona. I respected him but didn't have that proper understanding of his football management philosophy that I had about say Mourinho.

But now that I've had the chance to look more into Guardiola's comments, I really like his ideas.

You know' date=' when Guardiola was at Barcelona, I never really listened to anything he said since too much of it was drowned in the negativity from Barcelona. I respected him but didn't have that proper understanding of his football management philosophy that I had about say Mourinho.

But now that I've had the chance to look more into Guardiola's comments, I really like his ideas.[/quote']

And he's a great person.

I have loads of respect for Guardiola.