Sign in to follow this  
Safir

The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm not sure if your sister has a credit card or not' date=' but if she does, don't steal it! :P

It would be 2 in 1 (prank + you'd get to buy MTG cards :D), but you'd be grounded for life and it would be a wrong thing to do. :o[/quote']

can i buy a wife anywhere :confused:

:D

As weird as it might sound' date=' yes, you can. :o

There are actually loads of those websites: if I'm not mistaken, SM even advertised 1 or 2. :eek:

But you should definitely stay away from those websites, buddy. :)[/quote']

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why....

Romanian thugs swing frail Bucharest pensioner around by her dressing gown as she screams in terror

rEvRHM2k1ao

READ MORE

Saw this video @ TV this afternoon. Crazy people and sick "joke", definitely.

They must be punished by the Romanian Police, in a way or other..

Saw this video @ TV this afternoon. Crazy people and sick "joke"' date=' definitely.

They must be punished by the Romanian Police, in a way or other..[/quote']

I am lost for words, i would honestly slaughter these people in the most inhumane way possible if i had the chance i really would.

I am lost for words' date=' i would honestly slaughter these people in the [b']most inhumane way possible [/b]if i had the chance i really would.

So basically you're a criminal as well. #AnimalInstinct

So basically you're a criminal as well. #AnimalInstinct

Yes, problem? If you humiliate or terrorize someone and i was to witness it you can be pretty darn sure i wouldn't stop until one of us was seeing dark angels or demons.

Yes' date=' problem? If you humiliate or terrorize someone and i was to witness it you can be pretty darn sure i wouldn't stop until one of us was seeing dark angels or demons.[/quote']

Going overboard never helps. You should hand the guy to the police. Don't take rule into your hands.

Going overboard never helps. You should hand the guy to the police. Don't take rule into your hands.

I never signed up for any law, i do as i want unless i need to abide to get what i want, otherwise i do as i feel is right not what anyone else does or thinks is the correct form of action to take. Not saying, i go out my way to break laws just saying that if i saw it, i would most definitely lose it.

So excited met the new member of the family today seems a very gentle yet hyperactive dog 'full of beans' apparentley he was a stray then was housed and took back two weeks later to the kennels as he's is very destructive however i don't see it in him he was to playful and cute. My first dog since i was a kid can't wait to pick him up on Sunday. His name is Lucas :D

mw7akk.jpg