Sign in to follow this  
Safir

The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread

So excited met the new member of the family today seems a very gentle yet hyperactive dog 'full of beans' apparentley he was a stray then was housed and took back two weeks later to the kennels as he's is very destructive however i don't see it in him he was to playful and cute. My first dog since i was a kid can't wait to pick him up on Sunday. His name is Lucas :D

mw7akk.jpg

Really cute. Congrats. :D

So much tensions here.

Violence is pointless' date=' it doesn't add any value.[/quote']

Violence has and always will be a wonderful way of solving problems when it's merrited.

Violence has and always will be a wonderful way of solving problems when it's merrited.

There aren't that many problems that "need" solving. Either because there is no problem in the first place, or a solution isn't really possible. Violence brings an illusion of a short-term solution but adds no value beyond that.

I want to introduce myself to a dog' date=' that i always meet when i go out for a run.

How should i do it?[/quote']

First, you should look at him, in the friendliest way possible.

Then, you should approach him slowly and let him smell you.

After that (and without making any sudden movements), you can pet him.

Of course, you should observe the dog's reaction throughout the whole process, to see if you can proceed.

So excited met the new member of the family today seems a very gentle yet hyperactive dog 'full of beans' apparentley he was a stray then was housed and took back two weeks later to the kennels as he's is very destructive however i don't see it in him he was to playful and cute. My first dog since i was a kid can't wait to pick him up on Sunday. His name is Lucas :D

mw7akk.jpg

Wow' date=' how cute! :D

I'm glad you're adopting, instead of buying a dog.

I did the same.

Btw (Zlook was the only forumer, who knew this) my dog is not my avatar. It was just a pic, I found funny. :P

My dog is a mongrel (I think she's half German shepard, half "podengo português".

idk we wtaching 12 angry men today at school

I don't know that movie. :o

First' date=' you should look at him, in the friendliest way possible.

Then, you should approach him slowly and let him smell you.

After that (and without making any sudden movements), you can pet him.

Of course, you should observe the dog's reaction throughout the whole process, to see if you can proceed.

[/quote']

Ok thanks. Your tutorial is great mate and now i think i will give it a try.

However, this is the dog i was talking about:

angry-dog.gif

Ok thanks. Your tutorial is great mate and now i think i will give it a try.

However' date=' this is the dog i was talking about:

[img']http://www.designsnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/angry-dog.gif[/img]

You know, looking at the dog's expression, he clearly didn't wanna hurt that guy.

My dog is also a bit brute, but when she is, she's just trying to be playful.

mw7akk.jpg

Congrats! Seems a nice and cute dog.

Like his name too, take care of him! :D

i need help getting a wife!

:o

Zlook is probably the most sexually frustrated kid that I've come across. You need help.

--

Anyway, I'm going to turn 20 real soon and I can't believe how fast I've grown and neither can my parents. Life goes so fast! Soon I'm gonna turn old like Pedro. :P

Zlook is probably the most sexually frustrated kid that I've come across. You need help.

--

Anyway' date=' I'm going to turn 20 real soon and I can't believe how fast I've grown and neither can my parents. Life goes so fast! Soon I'm gonna turn old like Pedro. :P[/quote']

wuuuttttt i need helppp????????

--

Anyway' date=' I'm going to turn 20 real soon and I can't believe how fast I've grown and neither can my parents. Life goes so fast! Soon I'm gonna turn old like Pedro. :P[/quote']

In the "Zlook department", I think it has nothing to do with sexual frustration. :o

And yeah, I'm ancient: in 2015, I'll turn 27! :P

I know Zlook's birthday is coming up, so I'll tell you the same I already told him:

After your birthday, I'm expecting some cake in my mailbox. :D