The Random Thread

Safir

Re: The Random Thread

What's that? :P

It's an old time tradition of having to iron your clothes as you will be in the public domain. Driving endless around a slow moving one way system looking for a parking space (once found a space having the honour to pay obscene amounts for the privilege) then walking a half marathon looking at 'stuff' for 4 hours before returning to your car with absolutely nothing as you know you can get it cheaper on the internet.

It's an old time tradition of having to iron your clothes as you will be in the public domain. Driving endless around a slow moving one way system looking for a parking space (once found a space having the honour to pay obscene amounts for the privilege) then walking a half marathon looking at 'stuff' for 4 hours before returning to your car with absolutely nothing as you know you can get it cheaper on the internet.

Don't think anybody could have given a better answer. :D

wasting money on more clothes' date=' [b']throwing potatoes at the storekeeper[/b] and eating tacos.

I just knew about this one. :eek:

Unfortunately' date=' it's true. :o

Especially when compared to teams like yours.[/quote']

I was on about Portugal. :P

What do you think about Chelsea.

Good_to_Great_Leadership_Image1.jpg

Who gave you permission to use me in your sig?

S04. What you're gonna do now? B)

Also, did Matt Groening give you permission to use an image of Rainier Wolfcastle as your sig?

I'd like to know why you two are talking about me in a closet together.

:confused:

Yeah' date=' in your dreams. :rolleyes:

++++++++

It's transfer deadline day today. Man Utd are on the verge of signing Radamel Falcao. Hull have broken their transfer record by signing Abel Hernandez, whilst Zenit have signed Bart Simpson?! :confused:

[center']

mvstvpMjoJc

[/center]