The Random Thread

Safir

Re: The Random Thread

First day of school woo-hoo

Only an Asian can get excited for the first day of school. :D

Won a bet aha with my buddies as one of them said that if he dated a certain person he would give us each $10 and he has

:D

You guys disgust me. Betting on who pulls who. It's not a sport you sexist imbeciles. :P

Only an Asian can get excited for the first day of school. :D

You guys disgust me. Betting on who pulls who. It's not a sport you sexist imbeciles. :P

The other 3 pals and I also have a bet on if the other 2 not mentioned are going to have a relationship' date=' if they do, the others get more cold hard cash

No one said any bets about me dating, because well, I'm too sexy for them :P , and I'm not one for the soap opera-style drama bullcrap that occurs at school everyday.

Already today shlt has gone down

[/font']

The other 3 pals and I also have a bet on if the other 2 not mentioned are going to have a relationship' date=' if they do, the others get more cold hard cash

No one said any bets about me dating, because well, I'm too sexy for them :P , and I'm not one for the soap opera-style drama bullcrap that occurs at school everyday.

Already today shlt has gone down

[/font']

I bet you $10 that you won't date anyone during the school year. B) You've got yourself a deal?

hahaha' date=' grammar police FTW!

I find it very saddening how you need a spell checker to help you out with your spelling... :o[/font']

It was already installed in my browser. It picks up incorrect spelling just like in Microsoft Word where a red line appears underneath the incorrectly spelt word.

Typo's do happen and I can't be bothered to proof read my post. My spelling is generally good you know. :eek: