The Random Thread

Safir

Re: The Random Thread

Just had a thought in my mind

Some of my favorite players are probably Ronaldo and Lampard

If nothing else, they bring that professionalism and work ethic that's becoming increasingly rare in today's glitz-and-bling football.

If I knew more about Zlatan he'd probably also go on that list. (Drogba too, but I always think of his social activism 1st so it doesn't work for me...)

Probably the reason I don't like Barca is because it seems too much like a kindergarten, some kind of an inbred system where everyone is just too comfy.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/live-manchester-dogs-home-fire--7758178

Awful :(

Edit: In other news, Pistorius also got let off at the first hurdle despite being guilty as sin. Hopefully he gets what's coming to him next time around.

You can tell that I'd make a fantastic police officer/judge...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/live-manchester-dogs-home-fire--7758178

Awful :(

Edit: In other news' date=' Pistorius also got let off at the first hurdle despite being guilty as sin. Hopefully he gets what's coming to him next time around.

You can tell that I'd make a fantastic police officer/judge...[/quote']

he'll get what's due in a few hours time.