Sign in to follow this  
Safir

The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread

He was writing a depressing song instead of a suicide note. The timing of his murder was just coincidental.

The murderer then finished writing the song, recorded it and sold millions of copies. He now lives in his Beverly Hills home.

Like the Darth Vader equivalent of Taylor Swift. He's yet to be caught.

Aaaaaaand I am now going to write a novel based around this storyline. Watch out, Stephen King.

Update on the computing thing

Decided that my background isn't strong enough to dive into cryptography so I'll work through now a data structures/algorithms syllabus and a software engineering syllabus. After that I'll move into the juicy side dishes.

haven't posted on here for a bit..so while nobody's looking..

A policeman finds a dead man slumped in a chair' date='still holding a pen in one hand, and a quarter bottle of cyanide in the other. In front of him on a desk was a suicide note. After looking at the body, the cop knew without a doubt that the man was murdered. How?

[/quote']

Cyanide has the particular qualities of making the body go limp-if he had drunk the cyanide then he would not be able to still clutch the pen...though loved the alternatives

Cyanide has the particular qualities of making the body go limp-if he had drunk the cyanide then he would not be able to still clutch the pen...though loved the alternatives

So cyanide null void the rigor mortis sign? Never knew about that.

Next riddle please. :)

That's one scientifically inclined police officer. :P

That's one scientifically inclined police officer. :P

Is there any other? ;)

A rich man named Buford Blue was murdered on a Sunday afternoon. At the time of the murder there was: the maid servant, the house cook, the suave butler, the constant gardener and Mr Blue's wife...On questioning they revealed the following answers when asked about the whereabouts..

Maid: I was fixing the table.

Cook: I was cooking breakfast.

Butler: I was polishing the cutlery .

Gardener: I was planting corn seeds.

Wife: I was reading a book.

Who did it?

Is there any other? ;)

A rich man named Buford Blue was murdered on a Sunday afternoon. At the time of the murder there was: the maid servant' date=' the house cook, the suave butler, the constant gardener and Mr Blue's wife...On questioning they revealed the following answers when asked about the whereabouts..

Who did it?[/quote']

The butler of course.

NO WAIT.

Afternoon - breakfast?

The cook.

Is there any other? ;)

A rich man named Buford Blue was murdered on a Sunday afternoon. At the time of the murder there was: the maid servant' date=' the house cook, the suave butler, the constant gardener and Mr Blue's wife...On questioning they revealed the following answers when asked about the whereabouts..

Who did it?[/quote']

Cooking breakfast in the afternoon? :confused:

It must have been the cook. :D

true-credit given to Ani ..

A wife and her husband live peacefully in a house together, if you believe that. One day the woman shoots her husband,she holds him under water for over five minutes and finally, she hangs him, but twenty minutes later they go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner. How can this be?

A wife and her husband live peacefully in a house together' date=' if you believe that. One day the woman shoots her husband,she holds him under water for over five minutes and finally, she hangs him, but twenty minutes later they go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner. How can this be?[/quote']

She takes his picture, develops the image and hang it on the wall.

A wife and her husband live peacefully in a house together' date=' if you believe that. One day the woman shoots her husband,she holds him under water for over five minutes and finally, she hangs him, but twenty minutes later they go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner. How can this be?[/quote']

This one's super hard... :o

Let's see... she shoots him, but he's wearing a bullet-proof vest?

She holds him under water, but he's wearing a scuba mask or some sort of under water breathing aparatus? :D

And she hangs him, but forgot to pull out the chair or the rope ends up breaking or sth like that? :P