Sign in to follow this  
Safir

The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread

Since someone wanted a Murder here goes;

In the city of Soccer things were going wrong, having the highest unemployment, the highest crime rate,, and o a public transportation strike.

On a Monday evening things got worst for a very well-known personality and forum king Pedro had been murdered. Two persons had been arrested. One was Harry the hustler aka Reverie, the other the burlesque performer NDF.When questioned by Sgt. Stuart of the wounded knee police department the following alibis were provided:

Reverie's story: "I was walking down the street to get a bite to eat when I heard a lady like scream. I ran around the corner and I saw Pedro lying on the ground. Standing over her was NDF in drag. As soon as he saw me he turned and ran away. I then called the police."

NDF's story: " I was taking the bus down to the Lakeshore Club to play poker with my buddies Laura, Villa and Sir Mark and As I got off, I heard a scream from around the corner. I ran around and saw Reverie stabbing Pedro. I chased him, but he got away. I then called the police."

Stuart told the police to arrest NDF. What made him so sure it was NDF?

and no it wasn't a smear campaign related to the great thread he's been doing showing SM wiki's botches or that tap dancing group the Nagettes..

have fun ;)

In the city of Soccer things were going wrong' date=' having the highest unemployment, the highest crime rate,, and o a public transportation strike.

On a Monday evening things got worst for a very well-known personality and forum king Pedro had been murdered. Two persons had been arrested. One was Harry the hustler aka Reverie, the other the burlesque performer NDF.When questioned by Sgt. Stuart of the wounded knee police department the following alibis were provided:

Reverie's story: "I was walking down the street to get a bite to eat when I heard a lady like scream. I ran around the corner and I saw Pedro lying on the ground. Standing over her was NDF in drag. As soon as he saw me he turned and ran away. I then called the police."

NDF's story: " I was taking the bus down to the Lakeshore Club to play poker with my buddies Laura, Villa and Sir Mark and As I got off, I heard a scream from around the corner. I ran around and saw Reverie stabbing Pedro. I chased him, but he got away. I then called the police."

and no it wasn't a smear campaign related to the great thread he's been doing showing SM wiki's botches or that tap dancing group the Nagettes..

have fun ;)[/quote']

IcXLzDQ.gif

In the city of Soccer things were going wrong' date=' having the highest unemployment, the highest crime rate,, and o a public transportation strike.

have fun ;)[/quote']

Too easy.

He couldn't have taken the bus as there was a public transport strike.

I wish I could murder someone

OTUmHq9.gif

Just come to Portugal' date=' mate!

If you have money, you can commit any crime you wish.

Instead of going to prison, you'll get a medal of honour. :o

In the city of Soccer things were going wrong, having the highest unemployment, the highest crime rate,, and o a public transportation strike.

have fun ;)

Love the story. :P

But Reverie and Villa are the same forumer, sir. :D

I didn't know NDF had it in him... :eek: