The Random Thread

Safir

Re: The Random Thread

With Fenerbahçe involved' date=' I wouldn't be surprised.

Haven't they been banned from UEFA competitions for 3 years, due to corruption btw?[/quote']

I watched the highlights. The first red card was a simple red card.

Bruno Alves' was a handball on the line and Erkin's was for complaining about it. And then Pierre Webo tried to decapitate someone. Pretty decent comic value I must say.

I'm thinking about starting a forum petition (idk if it's the correct term) to get rid of this hideous layout.

And to make it look like the old one or at least not this white. :o

I might have to join you on this! :P

I'm thinking about starting a forum petition (idk if it's the correct term) to get rid of this hideous layout.

And to make it look like the old one or at least not this white. :o

I'd definitely support

Very close to quitting the forum because I can't read this thing anymore. Hurts my eyes

I'd definitely support

Very close to quitting the forum because I can't read this thing anymore. Hurts my eyes

It is very white. But its very customisable though. I've had a play with some of the 'customise my theme' settings and have managed to change, the side bar, the navigation bars, the buttons and text - yet to find the way to change the main body unfortuantely. Hopefully one of the Devs can enable some more customisation options.

It is very white. But its very customisable though. I've had a play with some of the 'customise my theme' settings and have managed to change' date=' the side bar, the navigation bars, the buttons and text - yet to find the way to change the main body unfortuantely. Hopefully one of the Devs can enable some more customisation options.[/quote']

The most annoying thing for me is the threads starting from oldest posts rather than newest but other than that I like the new forum, getting used to no user CP will take a little getting used though.

The spellcheck works on a normal post but if you quote someone spellcheck no longer works they should sort that.

The most annoying thing for me is the threads starting from oldest posts rather than newest but other than that I like the new forum' date=' getting used to no user CP will take a little getting used though.

The spellcheck works on a normal post but if you quote someone spellcheck no longer works they should sort that.[/quote']

I've always had the newest posts on the last pages so I'm used to it. Its easy enough to change it though (this option was also in the old forum).

Go to User Settings > Account > Display Mode > Latest Activity > Save Changes. (I think it keeps the first post on page 1 though)

I'd like the User CP back, though I don't think its possible. But the new forum is better than the old one, I liked the simplicity of it but it was very outdated and many settings redundant.

(Was looking for a 'moan thread' like GTA online has but I guess this will have to make do...hopefully this is an appropriate outlet!)

I've always come and gone from the forum due to certain individuals but I feel myself slipping again. The impatience and petulance shown at the recent reviews just gets too much. It's always the same recently. It's not even the ratings people just complain about anymore, it's any excuse. I'm mainly here for scouting, ratings info. so it's impossible to avoid. I like to try and help (used to refresh the help with deals thread back in the day due to the number of questions) but I just end up getting drawn into justifying myself over and over these days, every time. It's tedious and it's really unsurprising how quiet the forum has become and the lack of activity in the help sections/discussion threads compared to how it used to be!

Don't know what I looked to achieve with that other than have a rant ha.

It's giving me a headache. Anyways how do you pronounce r in spanish...

It looks like purgatory, doesn't it? :o

The Spanish "R"can have 2 sounds.

1 of them is identical to 1 of the Portuguese "R" sounds - it's the weak "R" and you try to pronounce it, by getting your tongue to touch the front part of your palate (the roof of your mouth).

You use it in words that have an R in the middle ("harina") or the end ("hacer").

The strong "R" in Spanish is only used by a few Portuguese people (mainly a regional thing) and this is the easiest way to explain it:

You try to mimic the sound of a motorcycle. :P

You use it in words that begin with R (like "rincón") or words that have 2 consecutive Rs, like "hierro".

I agree. This thread is pretty dry now' date=' unfortunately.:confused:[/quote']

This forum layout is killing me... I don't like it at all.

It looks like purgatory' date=' doesn't it? :o

The Spanish "R"can have 2 sounds.

1 of them is identical to 1 of the Portuguese "R" sounds - it's the weak "R" and you try to pronounce it, by getting your tongue to touch the front part of your palate (the roof of your mouth).

You use it in words that have an R in the middle ("harina") or the end ("hacer").

The strong "R" in Spanish is only used by a few Portuguese people (mainly a regional thing) and this is the easiest way to explain it:

You try to mimic the sound of a motorcycle. :P

You use it in words that begin with R (like "rincón") or words that have 2 consecutive Rs, like "hierro".[/quote']

Ok Thanks :D ProfessorPedro xD