The Random Thread

Safir

Got a gym membership today. Gonna start finally working in regular gym into my life now that I've finally gotten the right inspiration.

Anyone here go regularly?

My brother does, I don't. :o

I had a gym membership once, but I ain't a big fan of the gym atmosphere.

When I want I can work out at home.

I also go jogging once in a while and play footy every week with my mates, so I really don't need a gym to stay in shape. :)

My brother does' date=' I don't. :o

I had a gym membership once, but I ain't a big fan of the gym atmosphere.

When I want I can work out at home.

I also go jogging once in a while and play footy every week with my mates, so I really don't need a gym to stay in shape. :)[/quote']

I find going to the gym makes me feel so good. Needed the right inspiration since in college I didn't care for it, but now I've got the right mindset for it.

Used to also dislike the environment but now I love it. I don't think I know of a better environment I enjoy being around.

I think the options are:

1. Look forward to getting a kid

2. Get a puppy

3. Move to a more patriarchal society

I disagree with this now.

Forget women and just live the life of an alpha man. When you get bored of that life find someone to settle with and have a kid.

I find going to the gym makes me feel so good. Needed the right inspiration since in college I didn't care for it' date=' but now I've got the right mindset for it.

Used to also dislike the environment but now I love it. I don't think I know of a better environment I enjoy being around.[/quote']

Now this is something i just don't understand about you young blokes nowadays. What is this strange compulsion to work out?. All the twenty somethings at work are into it, straight after work, night after night they go down there and they all have got beards, not little ones huge ones? why?. Back in my day it was straight down the pub when you knocked off. how times have changed :(

EDIT: In fact thats just where i'm going now.

• 2 weeks later...

Now this is something i just don't understand about you young blokes nowadays. What is this strange compulsion to work out?. All the twenty somethings at work are into it' date=' straight after work, night after night they go down there and they all have got beards, not little ones huge ones? why?. Back in my day it was straight down the pub when you knocked off. how times have changed :(

EDIT: In fact thats just where i'm going now.[/color']

I do it to have balance from studying etc, a place where I can take things off my mind

I think the other guys either do it to look good for the girls or just to feel healthier/relaxed

I guess you inevitably meet people too especially when you need spotting help and that way end up talking to people

Now this is something i just don't understand about you young blokes nowadays. What is this strange compulsion to work out?. All the twenty somethings at work are into it' date=' straight after work, night after night they go down there and they all have got beards, not little ones huge ones? why?. Back in my day it was straight down the pub when you knocked off. how times have changed :(

EDIT: In fact thats just where i'm going now.[/color']

Gym culture - that's why. The slogan "mens sana in corpore sano" is ingrained in every youngster, and that without understanding that "corpore sano" stretches (no pun intended) far more than building muscle and living on protein and low carb. Most people who I know who indulge in this idiocy compensate all of their gym work by eating "bad" (or as I like to think: unbalanced) foods, which negates all their "hard work".

It is so much easier to eat healthy, and drain the whole lot with a few pints of premium lager.

Gym culture - that's why. The slogan "mens sana in corpore sano" is ingrained in every youngster' date=' and that without understanding that "corpore sano" stretches (no pun intended) far more than building muscle and living on protein and low carb. Most people who I know who indulge in this idiocy compensate all of their gym work by eating "bad" (or as I like to think: unbalanced) foods, which negates all their "hard work".

It is so much easier to eat healthy, and drain the whole lot with a few pints of premium lager.[/quote']

GAINZZZZZZZ

Hello boys and girls, thought I'd get back to the game of risers predictions to see if I still have what it takes to beat this game.

Anyone know anything about how the updates and all that work nowdays? Schedules or all random? Only big leagues or small leagues get their fair share of reviews too?