The Random Thread

Safir

Lol' date=' yes. I do miss the activity on this thread.[/quote']

I talked to Zlook on Facebook, a few minutes ago.

He had the privilege to see my handsome mug. :P

Yes, because I care so much about Facebook, that I can't even be bothered taking a lame selfie and uploading it onto Facebook.

I can only be seen through photos, where I may happen to be, some other people take. :D

I talked to Zlook on Facebook' date=' a few minutes ago.

Yes, because I care so much about Facebook, that I can't even be bothered taking a lame selfie and uploading it onto Facebook.

I can only be seen through photos, where I may happen to be, some other people take. :D[/quote']

Lol!

Take a webcam pic :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's the first response I've had since posting. Perhaps I should make similar posts.

By all means, do it!

It's a bloody shame how SM managed to get rid pf long time forumers...

Hey bitterboi how ya beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?  :P  :P  This place is haunted  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  Nice new smilies tho  ;)  :D  B)

Yeah, and you can "like" posts too.

As if the forum wasn't already in bad shape, they thought it was good to make it look a bit like Lamebook. 

• 1 month later...

So much nostalgia...  :(

So many good moments I had on this thread, so many great people I talked to here, some almost as weird as me.  :P

I'd like to meet the bloody cretin behind this new forum layout.

Or every butt-ugly layout, since the old, light green one was abandoned.

Good job killing an active forum and a vibrant thread, you freakin' imbecile!  :mad:

• 1 month later...

Haha, that's some top notch random stuff right there, mate!  :D

Great seeing you around these parts!

How have you been?

It's not random at all. The GIF illustrates the lack of activity on this thread, or indeed of this forum, as it shows Mystery Incorporated searching for lifeforms. ;)

I've been kind of bipolar of late. :( Some days I feel optimistic and energetic. On other days I feel depressed and can't be bothered to get out of bed. I've been through an eventful couple of months. Don't want to talk about it. Anyway enough about me, how has the Pedro-meister been of late?

I talked to Zlook on Facebook, a few minutes ago.

I can only be seen through photos, where I may happen to be, some other people take. :D

7c8862c37e7a2ad892de465cda5c8d1c3f811170

:P;)

Has he got a girlfriend yet or is he still resorting to playing with his sisters knickers?