The Random Thread

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Random Thread Found this on the net. Urban legends are often thrilling stories, which contain many folkloric elements; and so they often spread quickly through a community or society. The

Re: The Random Thread

Re: The Random Thread Since someone wanted a Murder here goes; In the city of Soccer things were going wrong, having the highest unemployment, the highest crime rate,, and o a public transportati

Posted Images

Anyone heard about a forum called /b/ and 4chan ( i think thats what its called)? I've recently heard about it and how shocking it is and it was described as the place 'where your brain goes to die'. Anyone know anything about it? I've not been on it cos I've heard its weird but I'm intrigued about it as supposedly a lot of memes are created on their and they started rick rolling which I find funny/annoying.

Anyone heard about a forum called /b/ and 4chan ( i think thats what its called)? I've recently heard about it and how shocking it is and it was described as the place 'where your brain goes to die'. Anyone know anything about it? I've not been on it cos I've heard its weird but I'm intrigued about it as supposedly a lot of memes are created on their and they started rick rolling which I find funny/annoying.

Heard of it aswell' date=' a few friends us it. But im not sure whats its all about[/color']

Though I might randomly post a random comment in the random thread to see what other random forumers are randomly thinking about random things, if these random forumers are feeling randomly bored like me, then they can randomly post there random comments about random things

:)

Though I might randomly post a random comment in the random thread to see what other random forumers are randomly thinking about random things' date=' if these random forumers are feeling randomly bored like me, then they can randomly post there random comments about random things

:)[/color']

does this mean youre very bored? ;)

His last post is predict discussion thread and he's constantly out of topic there.

Don't think it was the reason he got banned though.

yeah but he's been skirting it for quite a while-besides I don't think it's wise to discuss it on the boards...

Pity really was looking for an answer to his riddle :(

Teacher: “George Washington not only chopped down his father’s cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn’t punish him?”

Louie: “Because George still had the axe in his hand.”