Sign in to follow this  
Safir

The Random Thread

Re: Let's talk about stuff

They have another 2 Albanian born players on their bench as well' date=' if these players weren't great I wouldn't care but it's 5 good players that would've made our team slightly more bearable to watch :o[/quote']

So you're from Albania?

Ye but to be honest most national sides these days (especially European ones) have players from other counties. It is rather a shame.

Do you see many Albanians immigrating to Switzerland?

So you're from Albania?

Ye but to be honest most national sides these days (especially European ones) have players from other counties. It is rather a shame.

Do you see many Albanians immigrating to Switzerland?

Yep. I suppose it's unavoidable that this happens given that people immigrate all the time, especially from the poorer countries. It's disheartening for me to see Shaqiri for example playing for the Swiss, but I can understand why these players opt for the country they emigrated to since they have spent most of their lives there and have a closer link to it.

I'm not sure about now but they did a lot back in the 80's due to the war, don't think I have any relatives in Switzerland either.

Yep. I suppose it's unavoidable that this happens given that people immigrate all the time' date=' especially from the poorer countries. It's disheartening for me to see Shaqiri for example playing for the Swiss, but I can understand why these players opt for the country they emigrated to since they have spent most of their lives there and have a closer link to it.

I'm not sure about now but they did a lot back in the 80's due to the war, don't think I have any relatives in Switzerland either.[/quote']

Oh yes of course the war, pity about Shaqiri.

Does anyone do A Level Mechanics?

i.e. im writing my M2 paper tomorrow' date=' what must i look out for?

Any advice would be much appreciated. :)[/quote']

Sorry mate-but should you be on here with exams up in the air?

Possibly the best website..

http://www.ted.com/talks/ernesto_sirolli_want_to_help_someone_shut_up_and_listen.html

Riveting talks by remarkable people, free to the world -TED "ideas worth spreading"

Sorry mate-but should you be on here with exams up in the air?

Possibly the best website..

http://www.ted.com/talks/ernesto_sirolli_want_to_help_someone_shut_up_and_listen.html

Riveting talks by remarkable people' date=' free to the world -TED "ideas worth spreading"[/quote']

:D You sir are possibly correct :D

Been studying all day, and the exam is only tomorrow night.

Watched a few ted talks vids, some are good and some are quite silly IMO.

Thanks ill give that one a watch :)

:D You sir are possibly correct :D

Been studying all day' date=' and the exam is only tomorrow night.

Watched a few ted talks vids, some are good and some are quite silly IMO.

Thanks ill give that one a watch :)[/quote']

yeah-some of the most brilliant speakers really.

BTW mate-good luck in your exams :)

http://www.upi.com/blog/2012/12/07/Pranked-hospital-nurse-commits-suicide-radio-DJs-off-air/9241354891718/

The Australian radio station at the center of a prank call that appears to have led to the suicide death of a London nurse has taken the two DJs off air.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2012/12/07/Pranked-hospital-nurse-commits-suicide-radio-DJs-off-air/9241354891718/#ixzz2EP9Jsd6F

This is why I try to protect the weak ones whenever I can. Now for most of us, this would be a harmless prank, we'd laugh at ourselves for being fooled, and move on. But some other people don't have the same skills in dealing with power struggles (which really is banter a lot of times) of the world --> they fall into a depression and kill themselves.

This nurse probably just wanted to do good things in the world and help people but in the end, ends up being destroyed by a couple of dipsh1ts who are trying to pretend that they're cool...dipsh1ts who are happy to crush others in order to get forward...

Ah the Holiday season is upon us..the bustling, spending, visits to friends, office parties, family visitations with hundreds of ways trying to get out of them, giving, getting, returning and snow for those fortunate/unfortunate and the White Christmas. In short for the vast majority of people (at least what the media portrays-movies, adverts etc) it's a time for hope (hope that a better day is around the corner, your ship will come in or even a step closer to an inheritance:p)..

I guess this is the season for reminiscing also -those memories of the past year, what have you done or haven't -mistakes, mishaps, slips, triumps and victories.Or even those we miss -persons separated from us by time, space, emotions (hate, fear etc) or even a phone call.

This year globally might be a bit tougher than most for many with all the issues that have taken place-so I hope that you make at least one person's season a bit better :)

For many of us this May be a Christmas that is different from the rest-the advent of a new beginning or the closing of the Old. The season brings with memories of old -some good,some bad but they are just that memories.

However, sometimes we have to remind ourselves that we can't live on memories unless you sacrifice the present and the future.

So here's to making new memories!!

And Best wishes for the future as you stand on the threshold of a brave New World :)

gbO2_077ixs

Let's talk about gym' date=' who goes at gym regurarly ?

I've been going for 2 and a half years now and l feel very healthy. Training is good for your body ;).[/quote']

Much to lazy for that

:P

Spot on :) especially this time of the year;)

Actually Anri there is a decent thread where the Hulks of the forum hang out :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=112170&highlight=health

Spot on :) especially this time of the year;)

Exactly. Tried to make it a routine quite a few times but could never continue for more than a couple days lol. Footy may not be that complete an exercise but it's way more interesting and enjoyable.