The Random Thread

Safir

Re: The Random Thread

Well at 10m it broke my only arrow

:( so i gotta go out and buy some plastic ones that are more sturdy ;)

For what are you gonna use it? I think it's nice to go for a hunting trip with one of that and a bag full of arrows.

For what are you gonna use it? I think it's nice to go for a hunting trip with one of that and a bag full of arrows.

Nah im completely against hunting as a sport. Probably target archery and maybe scare the beggars who come to my door

:P

• 4 weeks later...

There's no way it could ever be definitively proved,just because the average age of the mice was higher might just be a happy coincedience and it strikes me as something people would buy into and have no proof whatsoever that it works,you have no idea what age you'll die at anyway so there's no way you can ever prove it works.

Sounds like a moneymaking scheme to me.

There's no way it could ever be definitively proved' date='just because the average age of the mice was higher might just be a happy coincedience and it strikes me as something people would buy into and have no proof whatsoever that it works,you have no idea what age you'll die at anyway so there's no way you can ever prove it works.

Sounds like a moneymaking scheme to me.[/quote']

I think it could work, and he has proven it. but we are very far from practically using it. the chemical formula is what impresses me the most.

Did you actually read the second link? :P Says the maximum life expectancy doesn't increase at all, so no eternal life sadly.

This also treats all mice identically. I'd say humans are all pretty similar and if they're dying early it's due to disease or other environmental causes, which the drug/whatever wouldn't prevent.

Come on, be optimistic ;).

So what if we might be naive, every once in a while scientists come up with something huge that beats the bejesus out of practicalists.

WW2: Hitler was your perfect example of a pragmatist and didn't care for what nutty scientists had to offer. Nutty scientists found safe haven in the US, and came up with the nuclear weapon. Nutty scientists won.

Did you actually read the second link? :P Says the maximum life expectancy doesn't increase at all' date=' so no eternal life sadly.

This also treats all mice identically. I'd say humans are all pretty similar and if they're dying early it's due to disease or other environmental causes, which the drug/whatever wouldn't prevent.[/quote']

Not really what im looking at. Im very intrigued by Sholokhov's organic molecular structure, in time that can potentially cure aging.

I didnt even look at the mice experiment, because it obviously doent work.

?

:confused:

Yeah probably' date=' just quite trippy and weird and eerie.[/color']

Demon's name is Buer, à president of Hell ... Used to have à city in germany named after him. Current name is Gelsenkirchen.