Russian Championship 444 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfer Thread

Elohim

Re: Russian Championship 444 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfer Thread

Hello all :D

Cesc Fabregas is available to anyone who wants him. I will consider cash or p/e provided the offer is right for us.

Need to build this side up as I have spent my balance on a starting eleven that might not get skelped each match rather than build a squad as I didn't have enough to do that (or to be more accurate I couldn't be bothered to) so letting Fabregas go will hopefully help bring in either a bucket of cash for anyone who can afford him or bring in two good players I hope :D

Lokomotiv Moskva

The offer for Álvaro NEGREDO of Manchester City from Lokomotiv Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Swapped out Gamiero and a youth for the Spanish forward always liked Negredo has done the business for me in other set ups will be a good back up for Rooney.

The offer for Petr ČECH of Chelsea from Lokomotiv Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cesar is still without his transfer move so didn't want to take any risks and with Cech available and Chelsea looking strong this season I thought it was the perfect opportunity to sign him up.

Evening all. Taken on Amkar. Got some cash to spend so will try to put my mark on the squad and improve the depth somewhat

Welcome in mate that is now 14/16 teams managed with just Anzhi and Rostov vacant' date=' hopefully we can try and get them filled before the new season starts in two weeks.

[b']Kudos to anybody that could persuade someone to take up one of them vacancies. :)[/b]

The calibre of managers coming in is very impressive certainly an improvement on Ashtini ' date=' Dan malone and Fluffster when he was here ;)

But gents please remember this is my GW and im the big bad bully that takes every ones lunch money B)[/quote']

Big bad bully, lunch money haha your having a laugh, here is how I remember last season.

dom_zps349b18ab.jpg

The offer for Seamus COLEMAN of Everton from Amkar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Christian BENTEKE of Aston Villa from Amkar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Borges WILLIAN of Real Madrid from Amkar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Fernando TORRES of Chelsea from Amkar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First four transfer offers accepted

Chelsea kindly rejected my bid for Ivanovic despite having no offers at the time and me bidding about £500k over the valuation :eek: so now I will probably lose out to sign him now that we have competition and we are skint :D

Thanks for the welcome. At this rate, I won't have any lunch money for Dom to try and steal!!

Chelsea kindly rejected my bid for Ivanovic despite having no offers at the time and me bidding about £500k over the valuation :eek: so now I will probably lose out to sign him now that we have competition and we are skint :D

Thanks for the welcome. At this rate' date=' I won't have any lunch money for Dom to try and steal!![/quote']

Ill withdraw my bid buddy.

Don't be daft mate' date=' that's how it works. Just bad luck on our part, you keep the bid in and if I lose out then I'll invest elsewhere :)

Appreciate the gesture though.[/quote']

It's cool, not your fault SM is flawed, offer withdrawn :)

Terek have made 1 transfer today :D

We have brought in Doris who will be the new chief this season as she can make french toast :)

In terms of players , I cant improve so I will stick to really what I have. I may make 1 transfer out :) I cant improve on the best squad possible :D

Terek have made 1 transfer today :D

We have brought in Doris who will be the new chief this season as she can make french toast :)

In terms of players ' date=' I cant improve so I will stick to really what I have. I may make 1 transfer out :) I cant improve on the best squad possible :D[/quote']

Is nobody interested in helping out poor skint old Volga NN by making a reasonable offer for Cesc Fabregas :eek: