Russian Championship 444 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfer Thread

Elohim

Re: Russian Championship 444 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfer Thread

I understand your logic but the p/e system doesn't work in this manner. The Chelsea chairman valued Naughton at £7.8m so I added the extra cash to put it over the value of Ivanovic. It makes no sense whatsoever for the Chelsea chairman to reject a bid over his valuation of the player in this game.

Also' date=' why has this never happened to me with any other transfer? Purely the ones involving Naughton.

I will be putting him up for sale but it annoys me that the system messes around like that. The players true value should show when your making an offer, there should be no guesswork involved.[/quote']

I fully agree here, the p/e system was fine how it was before (different valuations of players)

Lokomotiv Moskva

The offer for Mousa DEMBÉLÉ of Tottenham Hotspur from Lokomotiv Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Always been a fan of Dembele Especially when he was at Fulham, solid 90 rated losing Alain Traore + Youth + 4M for him but feel it's worth it.

Team now stand like this (bold are new signings):

Cech(92)

Baines(91) Terry(92) Vertongen(91) Walker(90)

Fellani(91) Yaya(93)

Bale(93) Ozil(94) Lavezzi(92)

Rooney(95)

Butland(84)

Willems(87) Mangala(89) Mirin(88) Aurier(87)

Pogba(87) Sahin(91)

Shaqiri(89) Dembele(90) Samedov(88)

Negredo(91)

Terek are at a crossroads

I want to make a major CM/AM with Xavi going out the door if I do ,

I think I will make a major play for Fabergas or Schewy or mata :) Since I potentially have major money will go hard but my top target is Cesc :)

So expect to hear from me soon B)

I want to make a major CM/AM with Xavi going out the door if I do ' date='

I think I will make a major play for Fabergas or Schewy or mata :) Since I potentially have major money will go hard but my top target is Cesc :)

So expect to hear from me soon B)[/quote']

You can have Moussa Sissoko if you want :P

Xabi Alonso comes in for £3.5m, Marchisio and Valencia.

CSKA now line-up:

Neuer(93)

Silva(95) Pique(95) Alba(92)

Alonso(95)

Ronaldo(98) Benat(90) Martinez(92) Iniesta(97)

Tevez(93) Falcao(94)

Have never really tried to build a decent reserve team, its more of a youth team but at the moment it looks like:

GK()

DEF() DEF() Davies(83)

Illarramendi(89)

Portillo(87) Florenzi(87) Zaha(85) Quintero(85)

Ferreyra(87) Icardi(85)

Ash' date=' that's a very strong starting XI (bar Benat) You should be odds-on for the title![/quote']

Even more so considering Dom and his 'champions' are having a mental breakdown and his side will be garbage this season.

#CSKAchampions

Krylia Sovetov

Handanovic (91)

Castro (90) Kompany (93) Garay (90)

Mascherano (93)

Valencia (92) Ramires (91) Marchisio (92) Schmelzer/Mertens (90)

Dzeko (92) Huntelaar (92)

Bench also looking quite good, but if anyone wants to buy some of my players ive listed the ones Im willing to sell and maybe El Sha if the deal is good enough. :)

Ash' date=' that's a very strong starting XI (bar Benat) You should be odds-on for the title![/quote']

I think I would disagree with that , You know the league champion , european champion , the number 1 manager here? ;)

Anyone who should be odds on to win this is me :D Cavani and Benzema and Ribery will once again run riot and I plan to add cesc to my bunch of renegades

Rugger - I rather buy the other Sissoko that liverpool had :P

-Lloris-

-Varane-Godin-Koscielny-Marcelo-

-Modric-Thiago-

Hazard-Kroos-Mata-

-Lewandowski-

Hoping for rises for Henderson, Sturridge, Kroos, Koscielny & Azpilicueta.

Maybe Mata, Hazard, Varane, Thiago + Lloris in the not so distant future too.

terek have made a new offer to rubin kazan for juan mata of £8,000,000 plus emboaba oscar and philippe coutinho .
the offer for juan mata of rubin kazan from terek has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

moneyyyyyyyy :D

moneyyyyyyyy :D

Well you pushed me but fair play to you , Im delighted to sign Mata player of the year at Chelsea and looking at 94 in my opinion :) Im sad to lose Oscar as he is a wonderful player and should easy hit 91 next. Phillipe im not so bothered about as I get someone as good as him very easy but he is a good player who will rise to 89. So oscar and Coutinho + 8 million im paying and im quite happy about it :D

Please dont think Im out of the running for cesc as I want him too :D

Xabi Alonso comes in for £3.5m' date=' Marchisio and Valencia.

[b']CSKA[/b] now line-up:

Neuer(93)

Silva(95) Pique(95) Alba(92)

Alonso(95)

Ronaldo(98) Benat(90) Martinez(92) Iniesta(97)

Tevez(93) Falcao(94)

Have never really tried to build a decent reserve team, its more of a youth team but at the moment it looks like:

GK()

DEF() DEF() Davies(83)

Illarramendi(89)

Portillo(87) Florenzi(87) Zaha(85) Quintero(85)

Ferreyra(87) Icardi(85)

Are you signing a decent manager as well?

If you do that team will go far :) haha

Well you pushed me but fair play to you ' date=' Im delighted to sign Mata player of the year at Chelsea and looking at 94 in my opinion :) Im sad to lose Oscar as he is a wonderful player and should easy hit 91 next. Phillipe im not so bothered about as I get someone as good as him very easy but he is a good player who will rise to 89. So oscar and Coutinho + 8 million im paying and im quite happy about it :D

Please dont think Im out of the running for cesc as I want him too :D[/quote']

Aye, you've definitely got the better slice of pie here but i need depth and cash so i'm happy with it too. :D

Cesc and Mata both join today :)

Cesc is done deal (after some confusion and a mistake on my part :o )

He comes in for 10.2 million + Robben + Cazorla , Im sacrificing depth for brillant quality but its worth it :)

So today out of the door

Robben , Cazorla , Oscar , Coutinho , Higgy

In comes

Juan Mata , Cesc fab , Rekik , Ibe , Daider ( malaga riser!) + 15 million to spend as well :P

The offer for Cesc FÀBREGAS of Volga NN from Terek has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Juan MATA of Rubin Kazan from Terek has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hi all,

Rostov finally have ended their search for a manager and after being managerless for more than 5 months, they gave up and took myself on.

we can confirm that we are not wasting our time trying to sign the best youngsters or top players in their prime.

we are just bidding on 88/89's who are cheap as we only have 50m.

currently we have a 85 gk and an average starting eleven rated 86 so there is room for improvement.

Lokomotiv Moskva

The offer for Heung-Min SON of Leverkusen from Lokomotiv Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Swapping out Butland and Insigne which is a big price but i'm a huge fan of Heung Min Son and see him as a improvement on what i've currently got. This should be are last big post season transfer.

Javier HERNÁNDEZ has completed his move to Manchester United from Rubin Kazan for £12,592,500
Juan MATA has completed his move to Terek from Rubin Kazan for £8,000,000 plus Emboaba OSCAR and Philippe COUTINHO

Gutted to see Mata go as i feel he can get 94, but i'm sure he will play terrible under such poor man-management skills :P

Have nearly £20m and i am scouring the market looking for uncovered gems!

Gutted to see Mata go as i feel he can get 94' date=' but i'm sure he will play terrible under such poor man-management skills :P

Have nearly £20m and i am scouring the market looking for uncovered gems![/quote']

Bugger I could have offered you more for Javier :P

Looking for a 89+ forward , wing and any defence :P

Pepe went down to 92 :)

I want to make a major CM/AM with Xavi going out the door if I do ' date='

So expect to hear from me soon B)[/quote']

I couldnt decide so went out and brought all 3 :P

21 million and Fernandinho going out , Hes a world class player and will be a quality addition. Schewy will seal the exit of club legend Xavi as 31 million for a 33 yr old is good :) Schwy , pirlo , Fabergas will fill the void :)

Will have to buy some depth ive lost , Let go of robben , cazorla , coutinho , oscar , higgy and now xavi :)

Tom Ince on the transfer list if anyone wants him. Probably a good long term signing but I'd rather get the cash now to help improve the squad. Put him up for £5m or an offer near that.

Hopefully I can get shot of him and Naughton which should bring in at least £12m (according to CV's) and help bring another couple of decent players in to back up the squad.

Once that is done, I will look more at the youth here and see what is out there to bring in.

Going to try and aim for a Europa League spot in my first season with Volga so a respectable top 8 finish :)