Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

Russian Championship 444 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfer Thread

Re: Russian Championship 444 - Discussions,M/Rs & Transfer Thread

Not only are things looking up in the league we pummelled Doms Terek 2-0 in the semis!

Boooosh!

I clearly forgot about it , Heck my assistant saw fit to put a fat llorente in DM instead of a wordld class DM is Bastian :P

Im not a happy chappy! :P

I clearly forgot about it ' date=' Heck my assistant saw fit to put a fat llorente in DM instead of a wordld class DM is Bastian :P

Im not a happy chappy! :P[/quote']

Don't worry... You'll still got the league to throw away :P

There is a tie so far... I've lost 3-1 to yourself and Anzhi in the league :)

Cheers' date=' well if it stays like that ourselves and Anzhi can have a friendly match to see who gets Januzaaj unless someone is to beat that score against you.

[/s']

Forget that :)

Alania draw 2-2 with Mordovia, we had Reus, Khedira, Odco & Dante missing so am pleased with teh point, we go level with Terek at the top, very close league this season, top stuff.

And Kirky "Keep up the good form" Haha Karma :)

Mark Preston steered Lokomotiv Moskva to victory against Terek.

Lokomotiv Moskva beat Terek 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

özil scored the winner for Lokomotiv Moskva and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

*Cough cough*

That is all!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Dynamo are having a crazy season we either get tanked or we batter our opponents there doesn't seem to be a even ground.

After two heavy defeats we then beat Ashtini's CSKA 5-1 and then Zenit 6-1 :eek:

Mark Preston earned a draw with Lokomotiv Moskva against Anzhi.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Lokomotiv Moskva and Anzhi in their Division 1 fixture.

Rooney scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Baines was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Blew a 2-0 lead only to get pegged back! :(

Told you I'd hand it to you Kirkky:D

Tom Kempsford has guided Amkar to a Russian Championship Shield Final win against fierce rivals Rubin Kazan!! Amkar beat Rubin Kazan 4 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Badstuber scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Farfán and Podolski were also amongst the goalscorers.

Sorry for those who wanted a tight final. I just felt like smashing Rubin off the park

Amkar have won the Russian Championship Shield!

Brilliant :D

A draw for us with Amkar continues our dismal run of league games without a win' date=' it was 1-1 final score but we didn't even deserve a point, I think we have to sack a few players just for the sake of it.[/quote']

Sack Dom instead, it will make you feel better.

Complete overhaul of tactics got us battered in the final but cruised to victory in the league.

I think Don choked himself all the way to a mid table finish last season didn't he?

Choking is nearly winning but blowing it~Dom never choked last season, he was just poor, Now if he throws away a 4 point lead at the top that would be choking!.

Im doing nicely at the top :)

4 points is nothing , Im due for a bad patch for form (like always :mad:).

I have to admit , I made a mistake buying Erekin but I will live from those mistakes :) And working a smaller squad but more versatile at the moment :) More changes will come :)

Dom is cruising to the title' date=' bookies have stopped taking money on him to win it, although he has previous for choking but not in here. :)[/quote']

sorry, I saw the league table and thought It was a bug.

I have to admit ' date=' I made a mistake buying Erekin but I will live from those mistakes :) And working a smaller squad but more versatile at the moment :) More changes will come :)[/quote']

Scrap what I said yesterday , He got a +1 today :D

Now hes 6 years below maxwell so again improved the squad and not buying 30+ to do it anymore :)

I hope you are feeling the pain I felt last season Kirky you smug son a dog :P

The next stage in the development of Terek is now my CB's , I will be getting rid of Barzaghi who is a cracking CB but dosent fit in with the new fresh ideas of Terek. And as much as it will kill me Bartra is also going to be sold as Im not confident on him succeeding at Barca. But hey Im going to make more than twice my money on him :D

I will be getting 2 CB's from external to replace them. And I know the 2 I want for sure to fit my younger more dynamic defence. And 1 will be very cost effective ;)

Marco Benassi will also join to boost profit as when he rises im selling up lol.

While im not on the levels of smug as I was on my first title cruise but to all of you who laughed at me , mocked me then well you are paying for your sins and may you rest in peace :)