Mata or Di Maria

Re: Mata or Di Maria

Who has a higher chance of rising? I can make a bid for Di Maria at an external club with mata but some cash but i am afraid that mata might rise and i could potentially lose some money. will di maria rise? is he overshadowed by ronaldo?

I would take Di Maria, Mata is overshadowed in his national squad by many others and possibly Hazard by the end of this season. Also di Maria is already 93 and may rise again whereas Mata might not rise at all :) Thats my opinions anyway hope they helped B)

I would also try 2 keep Mata and sign Di Maria and swap some other players and cash to get him.

Re: Mata or Di Maria

I would take Di Maria' date=' Mata is overshadowed in his national squad by many others and possibly Hazard by the end of this season. Also di Maria is already 93 and may rise again whereas Mata might not rise at all :) Thats my opinions anyway hope they helped B)[/quote']

I agree with this but I want to change it a bit.

mata is looking to be a regular in SPain NT and he's close to do that,also he'll be a 93 soon enough but I'd go with Di Maria who'll be 94 and desrve to be 94.