Fifa 13 sm team

JCAFC

Hey everyone, I am sure you can tell by the topic name that I am looking to make a Soccer Manager team for FIFA 13 on PS3.

I am sorry for all X-Box and PC users, but I don't play Fifa on anything other than PS3.

For those of you that ain't made a online team with your friends this is how it works.

We all add each other and test each other out.

We then start to build on our Virtual Pro to make the stats a little better.

Then we simply join the club. This works better if you have a headset (as we can communicate during the game)

We can't all be a striker or CAM etc.. We have to be fair and real to each other, we all like scoring goals but we need to be a team. I will be playing as a DM this year after being a CAM last year. But feel free to be a DM as well if you wish.

If you need any basic tips on how to make you VP 85 in under 20 mins please ask.

I hope you all want to be part of the team (which we can all decide on the name once we agree to join it).

Thank you for reading. Please leave some feedback as I may have forgotten to mention certain parts. Thanks. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Fifa 13 sm team

Hey lads sorry about not really doing this. I have been playing FUT a lot and then playing my mates online.

I work 6 days a week and won't be home until around 7:00 or 7:30pm.

I was thinking maybe we could play on Sunday? But I really do think you lot should try and get hold of a headset, you can get ones for £10. And it really helps us play better.

Just a thought though lads.

And if anyone reads this message and plays on PS3 and wants to join in, then please do! The more the better! :D

Hey lads sorry about not really doing this. I have been playing FUT a lot and then playing my mates online.

I work 6 days a week and won't be home until around 7:00 or 7:30pm.

I was thinking maybe we could play on Sunday? But I really do think you lot should try and get hold of a headset' date=' you can get ones for £10. And it really helps us play better.

Just a thought though lads.

And if anyone reads this message and plays on PS3 and wants to join in, then please do! The more the better! :D[/quote']

I'll be on later so if your still up for it then we can play it then? :)

Need to do SM tactics and pop out to get something though first so I might not be on until 5ish or something.

Hopefully Froz3n plays aswell.

Oh and about the headsets ive got a set, I used them for when I was up against you on the online friendlys...

Okay' date=' no worries.

We could all do with speaking though and arranging some sort of time to play this cuz at this rate were never gonna play it lol. :P[/center']

I agree mate I am to blame as well, I have so much work now days as I have been made manager of a central London branch. But I still stand by Sundays. Everyone would be off work :)

• 2 weeks later...