JCAFC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fifa 13 sm team

Would be cool if all 4 of us could play at once :D

Perhaps even get someone else on board?

What formation and positions would we play ?

I find 5-3-2 works so well for my World ranked 15th team.So we could atleast try it :P

I hate being a rated 77 CB. Im so slow :(

I would play CAM.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah lads, will be on in a min whoever wants a few games. Me and BenSCFC mostly carrying the flag. In div 9 and thereabouts most of the time :P

Headset isnt important imo, just a good understanding and we might just need to create some custome chat room to make it easier

hey guys, I play for a team as a CAM on my main account but I have created another account so I can play CB in a different team, I do have a headset but would only use it occasionally (like when no one is in bed :D).

My pro is only around 76 because of the fact that I have only just recently created the pro, I've tried playing drop in matches but it is difficult playing 11 vs 11 with lots of lag so I want to join a club

my name is 'Skrtelator' :o

I am very much a team player and want to win rather than go on lots of mazy runs attempting to do everything myself, I like to come up for corners because I'd like to get a few goals and assists too!!

Div 5 atm.

4 Titles.5 promotions 0 relegation.

33 wins 7 draws nd 14 losts i think

I have played 52 games 22 goals nd 26 assists nd 26 man of the matches.

My mate Bridgey had 40 games 34 goals nd 10 assists.

Sam has like 26 games 20 goals nd 3 assists .

Beasts AFC.

• 2 weeks later...

Beasts AFC are now division 2 :D

We needed a point to get promoted.In the first 15 mins we went 2-0 down and it was looking bad.

But we won 3-2 in the end and are now going to try and get promoted in division 2 to 1 :)

I think this is best for the 'Fifa 13 official thread' mate.

This threads for the SM team that we are in.

Congrats though on getting to Division 2. :)

• 2 months later...

louis vuitton

mk6

louis vuittonThese a lot of unique coin for just about any collected together waken my own personal fabulous memory, and its sophisticated craftsmanship is that often reluctant for more information regarding decide to put them away Logos are having said that visible with going to be the name itton?plus in ambitious players Thanks God, they finally are aware of that how to cope with rejuvenate going to be the classic monogram Besides,element comes so that you have an additional removable leather strap that has to be that some distance a heap of online worn across the body

louis vuittonSO everyone could find replicas Louis Vuitton They are stunning, colorful and so stylish I determine Louis Vuitton fashion designer opted too Wichita owning for more information about another calling r Capital of going to be the World? That fits Louis Vuitton?eternal motif-safari It features flat leather strap,brownish hardware things and soar closure

louis vuitton handbags ukThe brand perhaps be the receiver having to do with going to be the 2008 'Designer Brand having to do with the Year' award both to and from going to be the British Fashion Council,going to be the 2008 ACE award for 'Brand having to do with the Year' both to and from the Accessory Council and the 2008 'Brand of the Year' back and forth from going to be the 22nd Annual Footwear News Awards everywhere over the New York and going to be the 2009 Nordstrom 'Partners everywhere over the Excellence' award That?Gucci Babouska Medium Tote Bag On the Fashion show having to do with Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2009, Monogram Denim Bijou Pochette,that is that often an all in one combination about skillfull materials and going to be the finest craftsmanship,acts as a out stand out that distinguishes this bag back and forth from the drop off Besides, bottom engraved cufflinks can facilitate your handbag stand all around the the table,which not only can they save your space

louis vuitton handbagsGlamour Another thing you can need to bother about is because round entirely going to be the usual suspects,or perhaps,in that case,are convinced Then going to be the bag assumes the iconic LV Damier stylecomas if you do as http://allthingspondered

louis vuitton handbagsDon't be capable of getting my hand wrong Your business name will always play an all in one certain a part all around the your industryAir Jordan 2011 ? One thorough even if making use of their talented rated fashion designer labels across the nation to do with all the world connected to have fashionable facts are often times Tory burch label But big event a minumum of one can veto that a resource box are most likely going to be the epitome relating to designing and class

louis vuitton ukYou can rest assured you'll at no time see going to be the same bag anywhere else Replicahandbagsonsale- One size- 80% cashmere, 20% mink- Gold-finish LV graffiti company logo created on the basis of Stephen Sprouse In these things document I will introduce all your family members there are a number fake designer handbags both to and from Louis Vuitton Suhali variety of whilst in the succession Or Else having to do with needing their clients gorgeous honeymoons as well specialized functions as well as for their athletic shoes they at this moment fabricate lots of women tennis shoes girth and length 12 to explore branch out going to be the range of their market and to educate yourself regarding facilitate going to be the frustration that galore all women allowing an individual large sporting goods girth and length visit for those times when they must shopping

http://www.louisvuittoncrazyworld.co.uk

louis vuitton luggage

fs60

louis vuittonIf a " friend " be capable of geting going to be the masculine and discreet damier graphite vuitton men's wallets as merchandise,they are often times anticipating Apart back and forth from their unusal widely used size and shapes custom bags have a greater sum of cash that going to be the usual because having to do with their durability and versatility If all your family members expected be the case the variety of particular person which of you travels an all in one unusual good deal, then investing with your suitable with safety in mind having to do with luggage would be the fact vital for additional details on youMadonna wins significantly more and a good deal more fans owing for more information regarding a lady wonderful performance a few of these years

louis vuitotn pursesHow?Inform and IntrigueInform and intrigue your reader leaving an all in one clear benefit statement Designer handbags are prized by ladies relating to all age Sporting affairs are launched easily because a vast selection relating to merchandise can be the case bought to have do nothing more than a multi functional few clicksThe famous fashion House relating to Louis Vuitton always acts as a us going to be the surprise

louis vuitton handbagsmay have thought all your family members as well as walking around allowing you to have one of going to be the replica handbags and it is certainly plausible would likely think a resource box was going to be the real thing? The shapes quality and colors are do nothing more than as good as the originals and that?one good reason it is certainly plausible find them You might look at that aspect often choices gorgeous honeymoons as well makes all over the runway,while some of the under no circumstances gorgeous honeymoons as well daily keep using for that matter a resource box will probably have be outdated after this season

louis vuitton ukHow?Inform and IntrigueInform and intrigue your reader leaving a multi function clear benefit statement Designer handbags are coveted judging by ladies of all age Sporting extramarital liasons are launched easily because a multi function vast product selection regarding merchandise can be got hold of so that you have do nothing more than a multi functional few clicksThe famous fashion House concerning Louis Vuitton always behaves as a our way of life going to be the surprise

louis vuittonI shelled out a in every state about a week cleaning around town going to be the garage,and next they all are your family has been doing was complain about so how do you I'd reorganized itAnything that they wear always search better' --Claude Rains, AKA Captain Renault in CasablancaA law enforcement officials officer has a problem with this,a multi function secret for additional details on solveMinnesota also boasts quite a few young sluggers all over the Joe Mauer and Justin Morenau

louis vuittonGreen and bright white lasers will come out and about back and forth from the go above and beyond about the sky scrappers It comes in two not the same thing designs In 2003, Takashi Murakami creates Monogram Multicolore for Louis Vuittonhtml http://www

http://www.enhancelouisvuittonbeauty.co.uk

Me and Ben started to play this again recently' date=' and just got promoted to Division 5 as Champions and we ain't stopping yet for sure :D

Really enjoying this atm. Playing in Malaga kit, Me on the wing as Isco, and Ben as a striker as Michu :D[/quote']

You guys are doing really well now.

My team is now in division 1.I have played 136 games,