Sign in to follow this  
HeroesAndVillans

Raheem Sterling

Re: Raheem Sterling

If he keeps up his current performance for Liverpool, I believe that he will hit 87/88 by the next rating change. His rise has been nothing short of meteoric. Less than five Premier League games and then an England call-up. This lad has real talent.:):)

Nobody in their right mind thinks Sterling will get 87/88 in the next changes. Alaba is 88 and he's been playing in the CL.

I think no more than 83. He has only played a few games and can't really be fully judged on that. Verratti had played well for a whole season before he got to 85

If he keeps up his current performance for Liverpool' date=' I believe that he will hit 87/88 by the next rating change. His rise has been nothing short of meteoric. [b']Less than five Premier League games and then an England call-up.[/b] This lad has real talent.:):)

that's not because of his talent..

75->83/84->86/87 imo depending on Liverpool's form and assuming he starts.

This is the most likely scenario.

He won't go higher in one go than 83/84.

If he continues his great form he'll hit 84 then if that continues probably 87 by the end of the season.

The sky is the limit for the kid long term though.

Ox barely played for Arsenal at all once he'd moved though. So far Raheem has start nearly all, or maybe even every game so far this season.

Then Ox played a couple of games for Arsenal and shot up to 86 from 82 so if Raheem carries on starting and keeping Downing (an 89 rated player) out of the team, an 83/84 is easy.

Ox barely played for Arsenal at all once he'd moved though. So far Raheem has start nearly all' date=' or maybe even every game so far this season.

Then Ox played a couple of games for Arsenal and shot up to 86 from 82 so if Raheem carries on starting and keeping Downing (an 89 rated player) out of the team, an 83/84 is easy.[/quote']

He played a full season for the Saints though and was bought for a very large sum of money for who he was. I think an 80 to an 82 is a worthy enough rise for him. Four games isn't enough for him to be judged. I think how he plays between the first and second changes will depend how much he rises ultimately.

The people who are saying up to 80 are surely having a laugh. A regular this season, shining in a below par Liverpool squad AND getting an international call up but you are saying he should be rated lower than Danny Pugh? You have to be looking at 86 minimum.

80-82 is about right.

he's a promising youngster playing frequently for a mid-table PL team.

and for all his promise, he's basically just a dribbler. has he set-up or scored any goals? he can beat a man at will it seems but I've yet to see him use the ball intelligently.

80-82 is about right.

he's a promising youngster playing frequently for a mid-table PL team.

and for all his promise' date=' he's basically just a dribbler. [b']has he set-up or scored any goals?[/b] he can beat a man at will it seems but I've yet to see him use the ball intelligently.

Yes, set up two already this season I think.

he has set up goals. check out the last game. personally i think he's been proving himself in every game he's been apart of. it may be a stretch but i think 83 for him

Yes is been playing amazing! The best player of liverpool in last three games... Ahhhh and is only 17 years!!!!! :eek: