Sign in to follow this  
.Dan Martin.

Gold Championship 211

Re: Gold Championship 211

just joined as villareal' date=' pretty pleased to of been online when this one popped open as i've always wanted to pick up villareal(as in buy) but there always taken so to get them for free is a nice bonus[/font']

aargh: i've always wanted them too... you must have pounced on them seconds before i did...:mad: oh well: there's always a next time, and picked up Espanyol instead:cool:

waiting to choose a national team now:)

anyone know when we can enter the gw?

aargh: i've always wanted them too... you must have pounced on them seconds before i did...:mad: oh well: there's always a next time' date=' and picked up Espanyol instead:cool:

waiting to choose a national team now:)

anyone know when we can enter the gw?[/quote']

yeah when i logged in and opened the page it was on the red full image so just refreshed til it changed, normally still the two ish hours til it opens so bout 3ish i'd say

two deals done and dusted so far for villarreal, nothing too spectacular just players to fill gaps short term

and then will look to re-invest cash raised throughout the season in proper keeper players

guys abd'ed so far are milan war horse mario yepes & santos's edu dracena

mario yepes 87ov

4018_1320205038.jpg

edu dracena 87ov

3692_1295396048.jpg

tonight's friendly report

Dan James steered Villarreal to victory against Dundee United.

Villarreal outclassed Dundee United and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Rossi was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Uche and Cani were also amongst the goalscorers.

a couple more deals to report for the yellow submarines

in coming are

rsc anderlecht cm sacha kljestan, salzburg fullback florian klein and possibly alexander frei from basel, mallorca have put in a bid of 6.1mil and my p/e is well over that but i never count my chickens on these bids til there completed as sometimes you think you've got the lad and he goes and joins someone you thought you'd outbid for sure.

still got a few out standing bids as well to go abd but overall pretty happy with the way the clubs looking, unfortunately for the first season i'm going to have to do without zapata as the milan boss say's he needs him which is understandable considering there lack of talent at the back, well atleast from the starting squad.

and swansea haven't got a manager as of yet although i did contact the old boss asking if he could send de guzman back but he never replied then quit the team the next day

so maybe might have him back depending on who takes the reigns at the welsh club

also not as much interest as i would of guessed regarding the couple of stars still at villarreal apart from a few terrible offers on rossi of a couple of 85ov's plus X amount of cash so looks like the italian international will be tearing it up in the second division of spain for me which will be interesting to see how many goals he gets