50 young stars 2012 of Magazine World Soccer

Braulio

Re: 50 young stars 2012 of Magazine World Soccer

Thanks for the answers.... I´ve keep searching but noting.. Its dificulty to find! :s

And those web site...i´ve been there and see the list of 100 young players they have there! But i wan´t the list is in the magazine World Soccer 2012...edition september! But tanks anyway guys :D

NextGen - Might help if you had a bit of intelligence

http://footballwonderkidscout.co.uk/#/football-wonderkids/4560015696 - thats the 2012 list you are missing!

Also Holland is a place in the Netherlands' date=' Netherlands is the country name! Get back to school[/quote']

Holland is actually the same as The Netherlands and used very commonly. The region Holland you're referring to is the old region which covers both provinces of North- and South-Holland at this time. Holland was one of the 7 regions back when we were still the Republic of the 7 Provinces/Regions (or whatever name its called in English), but its not a region in The Netherlands at the moment as like I just said its been split in the provinces of North- and South-Holland.

I've kinda lived in Holland for over 19 years now and kinda learned that at school, its kinda our national history ;)

Oh and Wikipedia isn't really a legitimate source for getting information.

Edit/: Oh and even more so, the list you've posted isn't what Braulio is looking for. If you had actually read what he posted you'd know that he's looking for a list of 50 young players that was published in World Soccer Magazine's September edition.

So before you start insulting NextGen you migth want to question your own intelligence first.

Holland is actually the same as The Netherlands and used very commonly. The region Holland you're referring to is the old region which covers both provinces of North- and South-Holland at this time. Holland was one of the 7 regions back when we were still the Republic of the 7 Provinces/Regions (or whatever name its called in English)' date=' but its not a region in The Netherlands at the moment as like I just said its

been split in the provinces of North- and South-Holland.

I've kinda lived in Holland for over 19 years now and kinda learned that at school, its kinda our national history ;)

Edit/: Oh and even more so, the list you've posted isn't what Braulio is looking for. If you had actually read what he posted you'd know that he's looking for a list of 50 young players that was published in World Soccer Magazine's September edition.

So before you start insulting NextGen you migth want to question your own intelligence first.[/quote']

thank you! Finally someone u understands me... :D

Holland is actually the same as The Netherlands and used very commonly. The region Holland you're referring to is the old region which covers both provinces of North- and South-Holland at this time. Holland was one of the 7 regions back when we were still the Republic of the 7 Provinces/Regions (or whatever name its called in English)' date=' but its not a region in The Netherlands at the moment as like I just said its

been split in the provinces of North- and South-Holland.

So before you start insulting NextGen you migth want to question your own intelligence first.[/quote']

And yes! I ve been searching the magazine here where i live but is dificulty to find hem! i ve wait for them when i is in the internet for downloading...

And yes! I ve been searching the magazine here where i live but is dificulty to find hem! i ve wait for them when i is in the internet for downloading...

Well I guess you'll have to be a little patient, seems August is already out on PDF but I couldn't really find anything about September that looked the tiniest bit safe to download without getting any viruses and other things :o:P

I subscribe to World Soccer magazine. There is a good selection of young players. As it's in the current edition you might have to wait till the next issue is out before they upload the content to their website for free. Hope you're not in any of my leagues as I've been hoovering them up! :):):D

I subscribe to World Soccer magazine. There is a good selection of young players. As it's in the current edition you might have to wait till the next issue is out before they upload the content to their website for free. Hope you're not in any of my leagues as I've been hoovering them up! :):):D

Don´t worry... i don´t think so! :D

Because i have almost the best young plyers in my teams....

nextgen - might help if you had a bit of intelligence

http://footballwonderkidscout.co.uk/#/football-wonderkids/4560015696 - thats the 2012 list you are missing!

Also holland is a place in the netherlands' date=' netherlands is the country name! Get back to school[/quote']

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha dumbest thing iv ever seen on the forum

NextGen - Might help if you had a bit of intelligence

Also Holland is a place in the Netherlands' date=' Netherlands is the country name! Get back to school[/quote']

lol wat country are u from???? since when is holland a place in netherlands, holland and netherlands are the same place lol

Archived