Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLemon

★The Official Forum GC★

Re: ★The Official Forum GC★

Interested in this' date=' havent been in a GC before but with me having over 500 credits ive been thinking about going get a club in one.

Will join this one though instead, although I will keep an eye on the thread for when its opening as my laptop went in for 2 weeks yesterday and im using somebody elses now and then when it comes available.

How will getting the club get worked out, will it be us who will apply' or just get a club when it opens, or will you be offering them out?[/center']

I wish I could offer them out haha. once we know what gc number it is it'll be basically who's the fastest to reserve/apply.

to be honest though unless you want/need to get a top top club like barca/madrid/manchester's picking up a good club is pretty easy now,

i mean since its gone to this reserving thingy the clubs i've picked up have all been like 88ov rated teams and before it i was lucky to pick up an 86ov rated team so i don't really see the point in reserving clubs anymore

as there's always very good clubs left open from most of the top nation leagues

to be honest though unless you want/need to get a top top club like barca/madrid/manchester's picking up a good club is pretty easy now' date='

i mean since its gone to this reserving thingy the clubs i've picked up have all been like 88ov rated teams and before it i was lucky to pick up an 86ov rated team so i don't really see the point in reserving clubs anymore

as there's always very good clubs left open from most of the top nation leagues

[/font']

mm, got malaga myself in 212, although if a certain someone ever pays me back my 500 coins and im on when it opens i'd deffo reserve a team rated 90+

mm' date=' got malaga myself in 212, although if a certain someone ever pays me back my 500 coins and im on when it opens i'd deffo reserve a team rated 90+[/quote']

i originally was gonna go for Malaga, but I ended up going for Udinese:)