Sign in to follow this  
M4r10 22

Hart vs Neuer

Hart vs Neuer  

1. 1.

• Hart
    • Neuer

Re: Hart vs Neuer

Ha ha kirkyy and his witty retorts' date=' thing is mate I have explained my point of view without resorting to abuse, I would say that shows remarkable restraint, especially if you ask some of the more reputable and respected forum members who know me would actually be proud of the fact I am maintaining some decorum, so that makes this infant a very mature one.[/quote']

That is the thing, you care what faceless people over a forum who you will never meet in real life think of you.

If you were that mature you wouldn't even have replied to me.

As i said previously... "GAA GAA GOO GOO" where's your rattle?

That is the thing' date=' you care what faceless people over a forum who you will never meet in real life think of you.

If you were that mature you wouldn't even have replied to me.

As i said previously... "GAA GAA GOO GOO" where's your rattle?[/quote']

Ha ha ok troll

And you needed to put in you two pence worth why? Because your life is unfulfilled?

Tossed aside as a child and need to feel vindicated

This is so far off topic it's unreal, you want to spout your rather large mouth off then ladies and those of unknown gender feel free to PM.

Ha ha ok troll

And you needed to put in you two pence worth why? Because your life is unfulfilled?

Tossed aside as a child and need to feel vindicated?

This is so far off topic it's unreal' date=' you want to spout off your rather large mouth off then ladies and those of unknown gender feel free to PM.[/quote']

Go find your rattle.

Go find your rattle.

Wow yet another witty retort how do you think them up lol have the audacity to call me childish yet you reply with school ground jibes, so the question is who really is the prepubescent child here.

As I said take it to PM or does your blatant lack of intellect fail to comprehend this very simple request?

Wow yet another witty retort how do you think them up lol have the audacity to call me childish yet you reply with school ground jibes' date=' so the question is who really is the prepubescent child here.

As I said take it to PM or does your blatant lack of intellect fail to comprehend this very simple request?[/quote']

Who are you seriously trying to impress? you're actually going on as if you need a degree to babble on total nonsense on a football forum. Seriously, like i said yesterday, go get a life or get laid or something.

Who are you seriously trying to impress? you're actually going on as if you need a degree to babble on total nonsense on a football forum. Seriously' date=' like i said yesterday, go get a life or get laid or something.[/quote']

Tool ha ha you mate are a tool, it is obvious to us all you are trying to get a name for yourself on the forums, which I hasten to add is kind of pathetic.

You don't care about being banned yet you blank out the swearing yet another Internet gangster.

It does it by itself via the swear filter you complete and utter moronic fool. I am just proving to you that i do NOT care about you, or anyone else on this forum, don't care if i get an infraction, don't care if i get banned, whereas you'll probably cry yourself to sleep on a night if you did.