Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Why can't he? I think he should. Solid player' date=' scores and makes goals for one on the big Italian clubs.[/quote']

The guy who said no chance is a Roma fan!!

He's a class act and really should be 91 already however I'm not sure he can get a 91 at Lazio as they seem capped at 90 at the moment.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

i really think that hamsik should get a +1 to 92 rating' date=' he kinda step up from other 91 am/cm, and he´s not on a bad side either, napoli is performing well at the moment. Any thoughts?[/quote']

I certainly think he deserves it, he's been outstanding so far this season and we are doing very well in the league. The next review might come too soon but if we achieve CL football for next season and he maintains his current level of performance he should definitely get a +1.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I was wondering if Guarin had any chance of reaching 90 in the next changes

Unlikely by next changes, but by the end of the season I wouldn't rule it out. He's out injured right now but was in fine form before hand so if he can come back good and Inter are close to the top/gets CL, he'll surely get it.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

He has a lot of chances...he's doing really good and scoring a lot' date=' someone talk about a +2 at next changes, so why don't believe he could become a 90 rated at the end of season? :)[/quote']

I just wanted to make sure ;)