Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Could anyone tell me who is the better protpect between Strootman' date='Asamoah and Pjanic?

Will any of them hit 92 soon?[/quote']

Would of said Strootman but he has just had a horrendous knee injury, surgery on his ACL and MCL. Going to be out until mid 2015, same as Badstuber's injury.

On that basis i would go for Pjanic.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Yeah' date=' nobody could complain if he does :)[/quote']

LOL I hope youre refering to -1 :P. I remmeber when everyone was hyping him up to be Matrix 2.0. He's not anything near Materazzi. :o

Mazzarri -1000???

Urgh, I'll say He might have moved down a tier. He went from a top 3 coach to like a top 8. At Napoli, He could be bailed out by players when he played 3-5-2. But here at Inter , everyone finally sees his true weaknesses. He's just not flexible, and He doesn't play youngsters.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

This is just my opinion' date=' and with Soccerwiki nothing is sure...[/quote']

How sure are you that Pjanic will get a +1 to 92?

Also, what's happening with Lazio's goalkeeper situation? What do you think Berisha will get in the next Serie A ratings and has he got a shot at becoming Lazio's permanent number 1?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

How sure are you that Pjanic will get a +1 to 92?

Also' date=' what's happening with Lazio's goalkeeper situation? What do you think Berisha will get in the next Serie A ratings and has he got a shot at becoming Lazio's permanent number 1?[/quote']

The only thing I'm sure is that I'll die one day :)

Roma is having a great season and Pjanic is one of their best players. I think a lot of players in Roma could get a +1, and one of these might be Pjanic.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Roma is having a great season and Pjanic is one of their best players. I think a lot of players in Roma could get a +1' date=' and one of these might be Pjanic.[/quote']

I can't see Pjanic rising again this season, it would be too much imo. I think next season, with Roma playing in Champions League, he may have a chance if they do well. Players like Castan, Gervinho and Destro will definitely rise but they're way lower rated than Pjanic atm and they are not less important to the team than him.