Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

any chances that

hamsik hit 93?

gervinho to 90

cuadrado to 91

pirlo to 95

please reply

Hamsik won't hit 93, definitely not.

Gervinho maybe next season with Champions League.

Cuadrado has a slight chance 60/40.

Pirlo won't get 95.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Hamsik won't hit 93' date=' definitely not.

Gervinho maybe next season with Champions League.

Cuadrado has a slight chance 60/40.

Pirlo won't get 95.[/quote']

thanks for the reply,

what about some players like

alberto cerri 75, his market value is 2m in transfermarkt.co.uk, i think he deserves 80

raffaele di gennaro 80, he deserves 83

danielle guglielmi which is undervalued, just 70, he deserves 75

btw, all of those players i bought just for investing money, i browsed from transfermarkt.co.uk, which players that still undervalued, i bought them, just like i did in maximilian arnold, max meyer, leon goretzka n julian brandt.

First SM decide to stop the Italian ratings for a few days and then they only give Berardi a +1 :mad:

they getting messed on it, they evaluate italy and then back to germany, then go to portugal then back to italy again..

they want us to keep hoping re-evalution players such as reus, firmino, maybe sokratis and werner in the next...

they getting messed on it' date=' they evaluate italy and then back to germany, then go to portugal then back to italy again..

they want us to keep hoping re-evalution players such as reus, firmino, maybe sokratis and werner in the next...[/quote']

I think they did the promoted teams from Div 2 from the big leagues first.. The players who got rises in Serie A last week were players on loan to Serie B.. Serie A only starting now..