Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Need a quick ruling on Robinho lads' date='ive been offered Ben Arfa and Coates for him.

How much will Robinho drop by,could it be a +2?[/quote']

He's out of the national setup, not playing well for Milan who are struggling themselves. I would say he has a huge chance of dropping to 91. Just my humble opinion, might want to wait for a second say from one of the Serie A experts. :)

He's out of the national setup' date=' not playing well for Milan who are struggling themselves. I would say he has a huge chance of dropping to 91. Just my humble opinion, might want to wait for a second say from one of the Serie A experts. :)[/quote']

Thanks for that mate.

He's out of the national setup' date=' not playing well for Milan who are struggling themselves. I would say he has a huge chance of dropping to 91. Just my humble opinion, might want to wait for a second say from one of the Serie A experts. :)[/quote']

Definetely a dropper. Id say He should at least be a 91 by this seasons end. Hes gettimg no gametime, isnt part of the Brazilian NT, and he is nowwhere near a 93 calibre player.In fact, I always believed his 93 rating was completely false. :o

All should stay with Osvaldo 50/50 to rise imo.

Osvaldo should be 100% going up, actually.

Italy starter and scorer. 3 in 4.

Netting often for club, with a couple outrageous finishes too. 6 in 8 with 2 assists. 11 last season too.

Edit : Napolifan, you believe Vucinic should stay at 92, though he really hasnt ever been prolific and Osvaldo should be 3 ratings below him. If I could sign only one, itd be Osvaldo.

Definetely a dropper. Id say He should at least be a 91 by this seasons end. Hes gettimg no gametime' date=' isnt part of the Brazilian NT, and he is nowwhere near a 93 calibre player.In fact, I always believed his 93 rating was completely false. :o[/quote']

Robinho used to be rated 95....so what did you think of him then?

What are the chances that he will get a +1 in the next review? Should I get him or no & which of the following players should I offer for him - 2 players

CUENCA, Isaac (86)

ALLAN, Loureiro (83)

BADU, Emmanuel (84)

ANDERSON, Felipe (84)

ADRYAN, Tavares (80)

TELLO, Cristian (85)

Thanks

What are the chances that he will get a +1 in the next review? Should I get him or no & which of the following players should I offer for him - 2 players

CUENCA' date=' Isaac (86)

ALLAN, Loureiro (83)

BADU, Emmanuel (84)

ANDERSON, Felipe (84)

ADRYAN, Tavares (80)

TELLO, Cristian (85)

Thanks[/quote']

Wrong thread, try http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=18338