Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Respuesta: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Seems they skipped Federico Fernandez again when reviewing Lazio today. He's well overdue a rise surely? What about Gonzalo Rodriguez? Does anyone think he deserves a +1. Seems to be doing well at Fiorentina?

Federico Fernandez plays for Napoli.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Is it just me that is amazed how Sturaro only got a +2. He's played a lot. Maybe the worst call I've seen from SM.

I would not say that's the worst call i've seen from SM because they already did a lot of crazy things :P But it's definitely a poor call' date=' this guy should be an 82 easily.

Seems they skipped Federico Fernandez again when reviewing Lazio today. He's well overdue a rise surely? What about Gonzalo Rodriguez? Does anyone think he deserves a +1. Seems to be doing well at Fiorentina?

Federico Fernandez will definitely rise when Napoli gets reviewed. Regarding Gonzalo Rodriguez, he will probably stay, considering he's already 89 rated. Cheers.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

I would not say that's the worst call i've seen from SM because they already did a lot of crazy things :P But it's definitely a poor call' date=' this guy should be an 82 easily.

Federico Fernandez will definitely rise when Napoli gets reviewed. Regarding Gonzalo Rodriguez, he will probably stay, considering he's already 89 rated. Cheers.[/quote']

Federico Fernandez plays for Napoli.

Ahh, getting mixed up with the teams in blue. Of course he does. Hopefully he gets a +2. He deserves it. Thought Rodriguez has been back on form since joining Fiorentina? He's had a solid season and Fiorentina have done well too. Here's hoping. Thinking his age may go against him, as with usual sm policy!

Gervinho should hit 90 soon.

Btw lads' date=' are they still reviewing the Serie A? :confused:

As far as I know, they only reviewed Livorno, like Benassi and Mbaye (who were there on loan from Inter).[/quote']

i dont know mate when they will review the other teams os serie A.i just noticed that gervinho is 89 and he didnt get a rise yet.he was great this season.and so many players of roma.like gastan and nainggolan.they will rise soon as you said. i am expecting them in the next days :)

Gervinho should hit 90 soon.

Btw lads' date=' are they still reviewing the Serie A? :confused:

As far as I know, they only reviewed Livorno, like Benassi and Mbaye (who were there on loan from Inter).[/quote']

they are mate. they reviewed Genoa recently, Perin and Sturaro rose.

i dont know mate when they will review the other teams os serie A.i just noticed that gervinho is 89 and he didnt get a rise yet.he was great this season.and so many players of roma.like gastan and nainggolan.thy will rise. iam expecting them in the next days :)

I had also noticed that about AS Roma. :)

Yup, players like Castán, Pjanic or Benatia may also get a +1.