Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

yup - mixin' it up

Will Cristante get a rise when Milan are reviewed do you guys think? he only played 150 minutes' date=' but got a goal and an assist.. over 20 bench appearances so im thinking a +2 or something small, perhaps?[/quote']

I think i'm getting better at predicting this stuff :D

Kaka's drop is ridiculous. :mad: Sure' date=' Milan had a bad season. But guy has been one of the few bright spots in the team that actually plays with passion and pride, and has been carrying and leading the team.[/quote']

I agree, I think the drop was harsh.

poor kaka' date=' i think he should stay 91, at least his performance is better than in madrid =([/quote']
Kaka's drop is ridiculous. :mad: Sure' date=' Milan had a bad season. But guy has been one of the few bright spots in the team that actually plays with passion and pride, and has been carrying and leading the team.[/quote']
I agree' date=' I think the drop was harsh.[/quote']

Like many of you, I believe that Kaka's drop is ridiculous, especially if one considers that De Jong is still 91...

I think i'm getting better at predicting this stuff :D

I'll stop youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Any chance of pogba getting a +1?

90%

Like many of you' date=' I believe that Kaka's drop is ridiculous, especially if one considers that De Jong is still 91...[/b']

I'll stop youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

90%

i think SM is too cheap in recent years, if team performances drop, then player ratings will get influenced badly, though kaka played well this year, cmon, its not even his single fault, bring ronaldo or messi to milan, they even cant save milan i believe.

nowadays, basicaly, there wont be any player reach 92 rating, if their team doesnt reach top ranking in the league.

instead, if team performances well, then their players will go overrated, such as pedro 93, neuer 95, fabregas 95, kroos 93, etc

:mad::mad::mad:

i think SM is too cheap in recent years' date=' if team performances drop, then player ratings will get influenced badly, though kaka played well this year, cmon, its not even his single fault, bring ronaldo or messi to milan, they even cant save milan i believe.

nowadays, basicaly, there wont be any player reach 92 rating, if their team doesnt reach top ranking in the league.

instead, if team performances well, then their players will go overrated, such as pedro 93, neuer 95, fabregas 95, kroos 93, etc

:mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

You're damn right mate!

What will Vidić drop to' date=' 92 or 91?[/quote']

92. The guy showed he still has it in him.

Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions

My predictions :D

Pogba 90 -> 91

Vidal 93 -> 93/94

Castán 89 -> 90

Benatia 91 -> 92

Dodo 85 -> 86

Romagnoli 78 -> 81

Nainggolan 89 -> 90/89

Destro 88 -> 89

Gervinho 89 -> 90

Ghoulam 87 -> 88

Fede Fernandez 87 -> 88

Neto 86 -> 88/87

Wolski 84 -> 85

Cuadrado 90 -> 91

Ryder 82 -> 84

Jonathan 88 -> 89/88

Icardi 86 -> 88/87

Re: Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions

My predictions :D

Pogba 90 -> 91

Vidal 93 -> stay

Castán 89 -> 90

Benatia 91 -> stay

Dodo 85 -> 86

Romagnoli 78 -> 81

Nainggolan 89 -> 90

Destro 88 -> 89

Gervinho 89 -> 90

Ghoulam 87 -> 88

Fede Fernandez 87 -> 88

Neto 86 -> 88/87

Wolski 84 -> 85

Cuadrado 90 -> 91

Ryder 82 -> 84

Jonathan 88 -> stay

Icardi 86 -> 87

my prediction corrections

Seems like Inter were done today...

Vidic to drop 2 is harsh IMO, he's been one of the few players to emerge with any credit from Man U this season, he could have held 92 but I suppose we were pretty terrible!

If our captain dropped 2 it does not bode well for the rest of the team come the EPL review :eek:

Most of the other Inter player reviews look OK to me though, thoughts??

Can't quite believe this deserves minimum plus 1 maybe even a 2.

I was just about to come back on and post about this...

Surely they have not missed Iturbe between his transfer to Hellas??? Any chance he was skipped over as they were waiting to review him as a Porto player or something?

It really would be another huge error on SM ratings part if the don't give him +2

Seems like Inter were done today...

Vidic to drop 2 is harsh IMO' date=' he's been one of the few players to emerge with any credit from Man U this season, he could have held 92 but I suppose we were pretty terrible!

If our captain dropped 2 it does not bode well for the rest of the team come the EPL review :eek:

Most of the other Inter player reviews look OK to me though, thoughts??[/quote']

Vidic's drop imo is understandable as his team really fell off and He isn't necessarily joining a team that is better.

Inter's reviews were all sound. Icardi deserves only a +1 as even though He's scored a pretty nice amount, He hasn't featured as much. Kovacic's rise was well deserved. The only problem I might have is Cambiasso but then again, We aren't a CL team so I can somewhat see why they dropped him. But, I feel He can warrant a 91 but 90 is not too bad.

If Palacio finishes next season with another season like this, then He should get a +1

Vidic's drop imo is understandable as his team really fell off and He isn't necessarily joining a team that is better.

Inter's reviews were all sound. Icardi deserves only a +1 as even though He's scored a pretty nice amount' date=' He hasn't featured as much. Kovacic's rise was well deserved. The only problem I might have is Cambiasso but then again, We aren't a CL team so I can somewhat see why they dropped him. But, I feel He can warrant a 91 but 90 is not too bad.

If Palacio finishes next season with another season like this, then He should get a +1[/quote']

rafinha alcantara and iturbe rated lower than kovacic :rolleyes:

rafinha alcantara and iturbe rated lower than kovacic :rolleyes:

See this is the problem with the ratings system as is....

I made a suggestion to split the SM ratings teams into 2 groups, one continuing on as it is at the moment and the other team focusing on the top 6 leagues making sure that these leagues are constantly updated.... That way, if someone like Iturbe (how the hell I don't know) is missed then it can be picked up on again in a short space of time....

Anyway, fingers crossed they do rectify it :confused: