Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

See this is the problem with the ratings system as is....

I made a suggestion to split the SM ratings teams into 2 groups' date=' one continuing on as it is at the moment and the other team focusing on the top 6 leagues making sure that these leagues are constantly updated.... That way, if someone like Iturbe (how the hell I don't know) is missed then it can be picked up on again in a short space of time....

Anyway, fingers crossed they do rectify it :confused:[/quote']

i agree with the idea, they have to split into 2 teams, they missed soooo many players...

iturbe, werner, sokratis, gaitan, etc..

i agree with the idea' date=' they have to split into 2 teams, they missed soooo many players...

iturbe, werner, sokratis, gaitan, etc..[/quote']

WOW someone that actually agrees!!

To my mind it makes ALL the sense in the world, but when I posted it in the 'minor improvements' thread some slammed it :confused::confused:

I think overall it would be such a huge benefit to your average player if they knew for sure that these players WILL be looked at, say twice or three times per year.....

Anyway, sorry for hi-jacking the thread :o

WOW someone that actually agrees!!

To my mind it makes ALL the sense in the world' date=' but when I posted it in the 'minor improvements' thread some slammed it :confused::confused:

I think overall it would be such a huge benefit to your average player if they knew for sure that these players WILL be looked at, say twice or three times per year.....

Anyway, sorry for hi-jacking the thread :o[/quote']

actually, how many times SM evaluate the player per year? twice? in the middle and the end of season? and after that, they go randomly to evaluate?

actually' date=' how many times SM evaluate the player per year? twice? in the middle and the end of season? and after that, they go randomly to evaluate?[/quote']

I'm not exactly sure but one thing I am sure of, the top say 5-6 leagues need more attention.... Not saying neglect the lower divisions and new players but the consistent updating of top players is vital.

Take the WC for example, we all watch it to see the very best!! Those are the players that draw us into the game

no 92 for benatia' date='

so, it wont be 92 for mertesacker and koscielny too

nowadays 92 is just for the player that played in the big teams, or win double, treble such kind like that.[/quote']

I dont think theyre done with Roma yet, I mean Gervinho should definitely get 90 after the season he has had, its really obvious that it would be beyond stupid not to rise him.

I dont think theyre done with Roma yet' date=' I mean Gervinho should definitely get 90 after the season he has had, its really obvious that it would be beyond stupid not to rise him.[/quote']

evaluation for roma hasnt been finished yet, i think gervinho will be back to 90, yes, like u said, it will be very stupid if SM doesnt rise him.

pjanic wont rise, destro will rise to 89

for juventus starting line(i dont pay too much attention on their loan or substitute), maybe they will just raise pogba to 91, thats all....

From what I can gather they start at the bottom of the league and work their way up? Assuming this is correct...

Will there be a rise for Callejon? Surely he deserves 91??

Also' date=' hoping for a rise for Pjanic & Nainggolan before the Roma review finishes up!

Oh... Don't forget Iturbe too SM :o[/quote']

yes, they do it that way, from bottom till up, and from goalkeeper to forward, from right, centre to the left, so thats why i think benatia already missed his chance, tommorow gervinho and destro must rise, otherwise it will be very disgraceful.

napoli evaluation is over, i dont think callejon will raise, though sometimes they re-evaluate the league(such as reus and firmino in bundesliga last time), but im afraid, callejon wont be raised this time

i believe nainggolan will hit 90, before he got news found himself is not called for WC, he played very well this season and deserves to rise, but in SM, i believe 50-50 for him to raise

pjanic wont raise i think, stay 91

iturbe is very unlucky, i dont know if they count him as porto player or not before, coz i think they havent evaluated portuguese ligue,

yes' date=' they do it that way, from bottom till up, and from goalkeeper to forward, from right, centre to the left, so thats why i think benatia already missed his chance, tommorow gervinho and destro must rise, otherwise it will be very disgraceful.

[b']napoli evaluation is over, i dont think callejon will raise[/b], though sometimes they re-evaluate the league(such as reus and firmino in bundesliga last time), but im afraid, callejon wont be raised this time

i believe nainggolan will hit 90, before he got news found himself is not called for WC, he played very well this season and deserves to rise, but in SM, i believe 50-50 for him to raise

pjanic wont raise i think, stay 91

iturbe is very unlucky, i dont know if they count him as porto player or not before, coz i think they havent evaluated portuguese ligue,

I wouldn't say that...... I remember not so long ago Bayern were being reviewed and everyone assumed that Dortmund must have been completed and there was a player (Name escapes me now, may have acutally been Reus, not sure) that everyone was complaining had been missed...

Few days later, that Dortmund player got his rise. So it seems they do jump on to the next club without actually finishing the previous club 100%..

About Nainggolan, I'm pretty sure that SM will only take into account the previous season, take Dodo for example, he got a +2 but he is out for 6 monts (maybe more) with knee ligaments, if it were not based on the season just passed then I don't think he would have received his +2...

For me, Nainggolan, Callejon and especially Pjanic deserve a +1, they have all been outstanding players for their clubs this past season

Also, last question... I could be wrong but didn't Nainggolan transfer to Roma on a permanent transfer in the last window, they still have it listed as a loan move but I though I read that that loan had been discarded and a permanent one agreed???

I wouldn't say that...... I remember not so long ago Bayern were being reviewed and everyone assumed that Dortmund must have been completed and there was a player (Name escapes me now' date=' may have acutally been Reus, not sure) that everyone was complaining had been missed...

Few days later, that Dortmund player got his rise. So it seems they do jump on to the next club without actually finishing the previous club 100%..

About Nainggolan, I'm pretty sure that SM will only take into account the previous season, take Dodo for example, he got a +2 but he is out for 6 monts (maybe more) with knee ligaments, if it were not based on the season just passed then I don't think he would have received his +2...

For me, Nainggolan, Callejon and especially Pjanic deserve a +1, they have all been outstanding players for their clubs this past season

Also, last question... I could be wrong but didn't Nainggolan transfer to Roma on a permanent transfer in the last window, they still have it listed as a loan move but I though I read that that loan had been discarded and a permanent one agreed???[/quote']

yes mate, it was reus and firmino, SM received many complaints in forum, so maybe we could do it here too, :D:D:D:D

naingolan sure deserve to 90, but WC calling could effect his evaluation, i dont know why belgium didnt call him, it is so confusing. i still dont know if SM evaluate nainggolan as cagliari or roma player,

SM raise players from 70-90 easily, sometimes even without too much consideration, for example, dodo case n kovacic case, which actually he didnt deserve to rise based on his performance this year.

sokratis case still left in mystery...

from 90 to 91, you have to be in starting line and consistent in a season(remember aubameyang case that didnt rise?), and of course playing for top 6 teams in the top league.

from 91 to 92, your teams have to reach at least top 2(bundesliga, ligue 1, serie A) or top 3-4(premier and la liga), then of course the teams must play very good in europe, at least reach semifinal maybe(koscielny, mertesacker, benatia, pjanic, or maybe rakitic wont hit it i believe)

from 93 above, your teams need to perform extraordinary, to get double or treble or quadraple you name it. if the teams reached that, it doesnt matter how good actually you perform, then your players will get overrated(pedro 93, fabregas 95, pique 95, ramos 95;this year he is good though, but last year not, neuer 95, kroos 93, etc)

so...

sometimes its not bout how good the player is, is about how your team performs,

im still very curious how SM will evaluate atletico's players. koke, costa, courtouis, tiago, raul garcia are the players that 100% will rise,

i dont know how they will treat juanfran, turan, miranda, godin, felipe and captain gabi fernandez.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

Insigne 89 > 90 lololololol

Wanna see Juventus who wins 3 championship in 3 years :rolleyes:

insigne rise to 90 is predicted' date=' as i said below, rising from 70-90 is still need too much consideration, but above 91 is gotta be difficult,

if u want to invest players, u can go to [url']www.transfermarkt.co.uk[/url]

and see the market value graphic, not 100% right of course, its not the bible of player ratings, but i believe u can count on 70-90 ratings player, such as insigne.

i think the only starting line that will be raise in juventus is only paul pogba, the others are not so convincing

insigne rise to 90 is predicted' date=' as i said below, rising from 70-90 is still need too much consideration, but above 91 is gotta be difficult,

if u want to invest players, u can go to [url']www.transfermarkt.co.uk[/url]

and see the market value graphic, not 100% right of course, its not the bible of player ratings, but i believe u can count on 70-90 ratings player, such as insigne.

i think the only starting line that will be raise in juventus is only paul pogba, the others are not so convincing

Market value is not the Bible of player ratings but hype surely is.

If Insigne 90

Pogba must have 93

Napule had to win the championship' date=' instead has finished third + out of CL.

I would like to meet the man who approves the ratings, it must have a great knowledge of world soccer :rolleyes:[/quote']

hehehe, pogba will rise to 91 for 100%

i think coz juventus didnt perform well in europe, like thread i said below

its all about team performances, not single performances, im not agreed with this standard of course

Also' date=' last question... I could be wrong but didn't Nainggolan transfer to Roma on a permanent transfer in the last window, they still have it listed as a loan move but I though I read that that loan had been discarded and a permanent one agreed???[/quote']

It was a loan with the option to buy 50% of him for €9m at the end of the season