Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

wow' date=' [b']benatia to 92!!!![/b]

though i thought he deserved it for sure, but i didnt think SM will raise him up,

good job SM!

vidal to 94 is a little bit surprising too, i never thought he will achieved it, maybe its because juventus performance in league ;)

If he can achieve 92 at Roma then why not the likes of Pjanic??? :confused:

Benatia was hands down the best defender this season' date=' while Bonucci would be the main back up in our team.:P Barzagli should rise imo. Often the best of Juventus' back line during the 3 consecutive Scudetto wins the team have enjoyed.[/quote']

Barzagli and Bonucci cant be rated equally mate. Its either bonucci at 93 then barzagli 92 but i think his age might count against him

guess serie-A evaluation is over already?

hope they will give surprise to us again' date=' like reus n firmino :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote']

There are probably another few days in it, as Roma were evaluated yesterday and Benatia only received his +1 this morning, there are still some more Juve to review I'm sure and some cleaning up of Roma/Napoli, there could be a day or two left in Italy yet...

Fingers crossed for Pjanic, Nainggolan & Callejon :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

SMFA should return to the old method for rating players. Often they forget many players' date=' not good.[/quote']

league wise rating is much easier with respect to nation wise. while rating nation wise they have to look how team and individual performed for each and every player whereas league wise they can rate the players in one go.

Benatia was hands down the best defender this season' date=' while Bonucci would be the main back up in our team.:P Barzagli should rise imo. Often the best of Juventus' back line during the 3 consecutive Scudetto wins the team have enjoyed.[/quote']

Completely agree that Barzagli should get a rise. He has definitely been the best and most consistent CB for Juve. Bonucci is over rated by a lot of people, he can be very clumsy and error prone.

Destro and gervinho and Pogba all rise.

Vidal to 94!!!!!!

I personally dont think he warranted a 94 atm... not a total farce like some rises etc' date=' but i really think 94 was not warranted at this juncture[/quote']

And Castán also got a much deserved +1, lads. :)