Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Bha. SM staff don't follow italian serie A' date=' he deserve 88.[/quote']

87 is more than enough.Gosh,for once SM are doing a good job with the ratings and a few people are still moaning.You can't put Iturbe ahead of Goretzka or Max Meyer who also had UCL football.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

How good are Sassuolo players Zaza ' date=' Sansone, Chibsah, Mendes, Aladje and Zapata ?

Should i keep some of them ?[/quote']

Zaza and Sansone are the ones to keep, they're both good. Maybe keep Chibsah also, i don't know much about him, but he's young and got decent playing time this season for them. You may sell Mendes and Aladje, i'm sure you will be able to find best players in the market. Finally, i don't think there's any Zapata in Sassuolo so i can't help there. Cheers.

Zapata was bought by Udinese/Granada in January and sent on loan to Sassuolo, he didn't make any appearances for them so he's not going to rise for a long time yet. He seems to be fairly highly rated so if it's a very competitive gw then I'd keep him

I agree about Sansone and Zaza being two that you should definitely keep as well

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

Will Gilardino keep his 90?

Will Asamoah rise to 92?

Italian review is over mate.

Gilardino kept his 90 rating' date=' which is fair, considering he did very well this season (16 goals in Serie A). Imo he should manage to keep his rating for a long while as long as he keeps scoring regularly like he did this year.

Asamoah did not rise this time, but he has a great chance to rise next season if he keeps starting and performing well for Juventus.

Cheers.

Zapata was bought by Udinese/Granada in January and sent on loan to Sassuolo, he didn't make any appearances for them so he's not going to rise for a long time yet. He seems to be fairly highly rated so if it's a very competitive gw then I'd keep him

I agree about Sansone and Zaza being two that you should definitely keep as well

Thanks for the heads up mate, i did not know about that. Cheers.

What's going to happen to Vargas next season? Stay at Napoli or sold somewhere (Valencia?).

Highly likely to be sold somewhere else. Valencia rejected their option to sign him at 9m as they deemed it too high for their liking, and according to claims, Benitez doesn't "rate" him enough to have him back. Sad he won't be getting another chance.

Highly likely to be sold somewhere else. Valencia rejected their option to sign him at 9m as they deemed it too high for their liking' date=' and according to claims, Benitez doesn't "rate" him enough to have him back. Sad he won't be getting another chance.[/quote']

Thanks.

How good is he as a player? Potential 90?

Thanks.

How good is he as a player? Potential 90?

Not from the little he showed at Napoli, but then he did come in under Mazzarri who's allergic to young players. 89-90ish depending on the club he goes for. Hoping he has a great world cup so he can prove he's good enough for a quality team.