Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

To all my Serie A enthusiasts' date=' how good was Higuain's season and can I expect him to stay?[/quote']

Had a very good season and I'd 100% expect him to stay. Missed a few sitters I'd have expected him to score, but his all around play was immense to the team, not just through goals, but assists and such.

Hi, does anybody have any thoughts on the maximum potentials of: Aquilani, Giovinco, Marchetti, Balzaretti and Castan?

Also, will any of them rise anytime soon?

Thank you for your help :)

Hi' date=' does anybody have any thoughts on the maximum potentials of: Aquilani, Giovinco, Marchetti, Balzaretti and Castan?

Also, will any of them rise anytime soon?

Thank you for your help :)[/quote']

They've all peaked at their rating, maybe bar Castan if Roma keep Benatia which seems likely unless anything big changes, and they continue to grow and possibly win the league. Other than that, can't see any of them looking at a rise.

Should I sell Matos Ryder (85)' date=' how do you rate him for the future/ maximum potential?[/quote']

Ryder, I haven't seen much of him but He's performed in Europa. As for Serie a, He doesn't get the most time and I don't expect him to get alot with Gomez and Rossi being fit next season and more better. Theres also Rebic so forward spots are going to be competitive. If He can get time, He'll be worth it but I don't think so.

Are Isla 90' date=' Quagliarella 89 and Marco Motta 87 safe at their ratings for the next 4-5 months ?cause i found them as a free agent.... please tell me![/quote']

You should sell Quagg and Motta as they really aren't in Juve's plans. As for Isla, He's interesting. Last year, He was so close to an Inter move but We couldn't get him because of complications. Arsenal and Liverpool were interested weeks ago but He says He'll stay at Juve. It all depends if He gets more gametime but for now try to move him on for someone more secure.

will jose callejon rise to 91?

im about buying him

If Callejon can put on another good season of performances, it may be possible. But, He may have to up his performances by a bit. If He gets to a 91, then there is no excuse for Cerci to not be 91 too.

Hello Lads,

I'm having a squad clearout at the moment and I would like to know the potential rises/drops in ratings so that I know who to sell keep. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

a)Handanovic

b)Pirlo

c)Chiellini

d)De Rossi

e)Carlos Tevez

f)Saphir Taider

g)Mauro Icardi

h)Nicola Leali

i)Simone Scuffet

j)Tin Jedvaj

k)De Sciglio

l)jherson vergara

m)Ouasim Bouy

n)joseph minala

o)Lorenzo Insigne

p)Balde Keita

q)domenico berradi

r)Alberto Cerri

Thank you so much for your help

Hello Lads' date='

I'm having a squad clearout at the moment and I would like to know the potential rises/drops in ratings so that I know who to sell keep. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

a)Handanovic [b']solid keeper, will stay at 91[/b]

b)Pirlo wait to see how he starts the season, will drop eventually

c)Chiellini solid 94

d)De Rossi ^ as above

e)Carlos Tevez should keep his rating, good season last year

f)Saphir Taider average and won't make it at inter, sell

g)Mauro Icardi potential but attitude, will rise during next season

h)Nicola Leali future juve keeper, on loan to cesena (Serie A) next year

i)Simone Scuffet high potential, only 18!

j)Tin Jedvaj on loan to Leverkusen, wait to see if gets game time

k)De Sciglio keep, will rise next year when fit and starting

l)jherson vergara sell, overrated youth

m)Ouasim Bouy will make it somewhere but not at juve

n)joseph minala still in lazio youth team, can't comment yet

o)Lorenzo Insigne keep, 92/93 potential if he finds consistency

p)Balde Keita one to benefit from the lazio overhaul, will continue to rise

q)domenico berradi staying at sassuolo this year, a positive for his development

r)Alberto Cerri given parma's financial difficulties should get game time, can only get better

Thank you so much for your help

In bold B)

To all my Serie A enthusiasts' date=' how good was Higuain's season and can I expect him to stay?[/quote']

If Argentina continue onwards to the final, and he starts next season well, he'll keep 94. He wasn't as ruthless as he should have been last year, but made a good start to his Napoli career anyhow. A poor start may see him at 93 however. BETTER THAN BENZEMA!

will the following players rise/drop/stay? Also what are their maximum potentials?

Abate

Llorente

Barzagli

insigne

immobile

insigne

el shaarawy

I doubt anybody will be able to answer the questions for all of the players, any contributions (even if it is on a single player) will be appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

will the following players rise/drop/stay? Also what are their maximum potentials?

Abate - absolutely a bad player. IMO he deserves a rating drop.

Llorente - he's been pretty good this season with Juventus' date=' but if bianconeri are gonna buy Morata, he'll get less and less time. He could have a +1 if he plays another good season[/b']

Barzagli he's the best italian defender ATM, much better than Chiellini and Bonucci. This is his rating peak, due his age and recurring injures

insigne I really like him, he's got skills, I think he could reach 91

immobile overrated, let's see how he fits in Bundesliga. IMO when there aren't spaces to play, he becomes a normal player. Max 92

el shaarawy It's hard to say how he'll recover the enjury. He played 6 months and he looked as a new star. Then he started getting worse and worse and then the injury. If he can play always like in these 6 months, well he can be a 92-93

I doubt anybody will be able to answer the questions for all of the players, any contributions (even if it is on a single player) will be appreciated.

Thank you very much!

In bold my opinions